Tabata “Bottom to Bottom” Squat
Run 1 mile
Clock starts for run on rising from last squat.
The Tabata Bottom to Bottom Squat is a Tabata Squat but each rep begins at the bottom and ends at the bottom. The turn around at the top is immediate – no pause. The ten-second rest for each interval is also held at the bottom of the squat as opposed to the top. Interestingly, this squat, in contrast to the “normal” Tabata squat, motivates full hip extension. Also, the ten second rests don’t seem as short with this protocol!
Dave Leys 15/6:55.
Post Tabata score and mile time to comments.
September â€œCoolâ€ Board
***Make some goals for yourself for September
– Billy – 95 Consecutive Double Unders
– Billy – 6 Consecutive Muscle Ups
– Jaime – 5 Consecutive Muscle Ups
– Â Tony – 1st Muscle Up EVER!!!
– Â Ross – 1st Muscle Up EVER!!!