With a continuously running clock, do one pull-up and one handstand push-up the first minute, two pull-ups and two handstand push-ups the second minute, three pull-ups and three handstand push-ups the third minute… continuing as long as you are able. When you cannot complete the required number of reps for either exercise, continue only with the other as long as you are able.
Use as many sets in any order each minute as needed.
Black – HSPU’s (kipping allowed) and Pull Ups
Blue – HSPU’s (head to ab-mat) and Pull Ups with Band
Grey – HSPU’s (feet on box) and Pull Ups with Band
August â€œCoolâ€ Board
***Make some goals for yourself for August
– Â Shelley â€“ Winner of 2011 Woman’s 55-59 CrossFit Games!!
– Â Bob â€“ First Muscle-Up Ever
– Â Lance – Completed KING KONG in 7:42
– Â Ash – PISTOLAS!!!
– Â Jaime – Handstand Walk the length of the Gym (80 Feet)
– Â Lauren – Butterfly Pull Ups