7/27/11

WOD

Three rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
Rest 2 minutes

Post time to comments.

July “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for July

–  Yoder – 1st Rope Climb
–  Meghan – Kipping HSPU
–  Teresa – Kipping HSPU
–  Jen – Kipping HSPU
–  Jodi – Kipping HSPU
–  Meghan – 10 Consecutive Double Unders (12)
–  Will – 205# Snatch!
-  Ben & Bart – 7/6/11 Platinum WOD as Rx’d
-  Laura – 1st Strict HSPUs
-  Amber – 1st Kipping Pullup
-  Justin – 135# Squat Snatch (also did 140#)
–  Lindsay – Bar Muscle Up
–  Frankie – 6 Consecutive Bar Muscle Ups
–  Jaime – 1st Strict Muscle Up
–  Jaime – Bar Muscle Up
–  Dan – Bar Muscle Up
–  Jacob – Bar Muscle Up
–  Clark – DEADLIFT 105#!!! (Bodyweight 70#)

10 Responses to 7/27/11

12:40 … splits 2:47, 7:43, 12:40

2011 CF Games pool:
    – $10 to enter. Winner take all.
    – Pick 3 men and 3 women (not masters). You do not need to rank them 1, 2, 3 – just make 3 male selections and 3 female selections. Also, pick one team (this will be used if a tiebreaker is necessary). Athlete profiles can be found at http://games.crossfit.com/finals/competitors
    – Scoring will be based on your 6 athletes’ overall ranks at the end of the competition. Lowest score wins. (i.e. if my male athletes come in 4th, 7th, 10th and my female athelets are 1st, 2nd, 4th, then my score is 28)
    – Get your PICKS AND MONEY to Justin or me (preferably me – I’m more responsible) by Thursday evening or you will NOT be eligible to win.
    – To keep athlete picks somewhat annonymous until the competition starts (avoid copying), please email your picks to me at noycela@gmail.com or write them down at the gym and give them to me, Jaime, or Justin. Friday morning, I will post everyone’s selections here, and I will post updates of standings after each wod this weekend.

Today’s wod- 12:37 …splits- 2:46, 7:43 (2:57), 12:37 (2:54)
    then (after 2:00 rest) ran 800m backwards – 4:06 …didn’t know I was gonna do this until after I was done and Brian and Rob said they did this and I should too. “Train for the unknown.” This was painful thou, I was really hating them as I went by after my first lap, haha.

Dad, awesome job this morning. You got fast!!

Today’s WOD – 11:13
    I don’t remember what my splits were for sure. The first was 2:18 and the second was 6:4?…forty something.

• Billy says:

Wait!! Who is that guy looking all SUAWESOME in the glasses…and what is he doing with his other hand.

• Bob Jennings says:

Come on!!! I can’t believe Billy is so clean that is all we can come up with for a photo, funky sun glasses? I can only hope someone comes back with a new photo.

WOD’d at “Crossfit Matters” in K.C. today

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 rounds of:
    Wall climbs
    Pike sit ups with 20# Medball
    95# strick press

30:54…this was a killer

And also made me realize how nice, large, and well equip 515 is.

• Mitch says:

I 2nd that: wod’d at crossfit south metro in twin cities. Nice work Bobby and Jaime.

WOD: 10 min amrap
      10 pullups
      10 24″ box jumps
      10 20# wall ball
      10 1.5 kb swings

6. Pingback: 11/16/11 | CrossFit 515, CrossFit Des Moines, Clive, Iowa, Gym, Des Moines Fitness, CrossFit Iowa