7/26/11

“JACKIE”

For Time:
1000m Row
50 Thrusters (45/35) (35/25) (25/15)
30 Pull-Ups (with Band)

Compare to 4/30/11

July “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for July

–  Yoder – 1st Rope Climb
–  Meghan – Kipping HSPU
–  Teresa – Kipping HSPU
–  Jen – Kipping HSPU
–  Jodi – Kipping HSPU
–  Meghan – 10 Consecutive Double Unders (12)
–  Will – 205# Snatch!
-  Ben & Bart – 7/6/11 Platinum WOD as Rx’d
-  Laura – 1st Strict HSPUs
-  Amber – 1st Kipping Pullup
-  Justin – 135# Squat Snatch (also did 140#)
–  Lindsay – Bar Muscle Up
–  Frankie – 6 Consecutive Bar Muscle Ups
–  Jaime – 1st Strict Muscle Up
–  Jaime – Bar Muscle Up
–  Dan – Bar Muscle Up
–  Jacob – Bar Muscle Up
–  Clark – DEADLIFT 105#!!! (Bodyweight 70#)

Alright Bob, let’s see what you’ve got for me

38 Responses to 7/26/11

“Don’t worry, Justin bought me dinner first :)”

“Hey Bro, way to crush that workout with me, now will you give me a little help with my tank top”

3. Meghan McCoy says:

Justin-“Dude don’t worry I’ll get a different color I just want to try it on.”

4. Bob Jennings says:

New testimonial from Bobby – “Crossfit really works, I’m up to a woman’s size 8, and that’s not all…..”

5. Adam P says:

Bobby – “Hey Justin, is it weird that this just feels right?”

Bobby – “Wow, this top matches my undies!”

6. Jim says:

“Kosama Men’s Summer Fashions”

“Put on the Village People and I’m all set!”

8. Jodi says:

I can just hear the Rod Stewart song, “If you think I’m sexy…”

• Todd says:

I think you’re onto something. Or there’s always: “He’s just a gigolo, and everywhere he goes, people know the part he’s playing…” You know what would really set off the ensemble? Cowboy boots.

Bobby’s new strategy for making it to the 2012 CF games: passing as a girl. Pulling. It. Off. (and WAY more convincing than Kristen Clever)

Jackie rx’d – 7:38. Felt like I could’ve/should’ve push harder – hate feeling like that
    Previous Jackie times:
    7/24/10 – 11:24
    10/23/10 – 9:11

11. Todd Thomas says:

Bobby is still likes wearing Jamie’s hand-me-downs. Even if he needs help squeezing into them.

Jackie rx’d: 8:25. 25 seconds better than my last time in October. I was pushing hard (for argument’s sake, let’s use my definition of hard), but felt like I was fighting it the whole time…couldn’t get into a rhythm.

Are video submissions acceptable? Yes, yes they are:

Jackie – 6:59. A :11 PR from last november but still felt like I had way too much left in the tank when I was done with this. Just didn’t have it this morning.

“Jackie” as Rx’d – 7:15 (PR by 31 sec)…I’m really happy with this because, like I told Fred this morning when he asked if I was gonna beat “old Jaime,” I thought “old Jaime” did really well on this one, and it wasn’t that long ago. Felt really good until pullups.

Previous times:
    7:46 on 5/1/11
    9:42 on 7/24/10

16. Meghan MCoy says:

“Jackie” as Rx’d -12:19 Got low enough on the thrusters so I am super pumped about that but fell apart on the pull ups AGAIN!

I agree with Justin video submissions are definitely acceptable.

“Jackie” as Rx’d – 5:30 (Just like Helen, set a goal and tie the number I’m shooting for, maybe I should stop saying my goal is “sub”______ and just say my goal is 5:30 haha)

Previous times
    7/24/10 – 7:11 (crappy rower)
    11/17/10 – 6:03
    5/1/11 – 5:34
    7/26/11 – 5:30

Weighted Dips: 53, 70, 75, 80, 85, 96, 105, 115, 123(f)
    then
    “Jackie” Rx’d 5:50 ….7 second PR!

Me likely Jackie!

19. Bart says:

“Jackie” as Rx’d – 5:56……39 second PR from April. I’m not sure how I can go much faster since I did everything unbroken and didn’t rest between movements. I guess I’ll just have to get faster at rowing and thrusters. I’m super happy with this nonetheless.

20. John Jackovin says:

You all have to see this. I almost started crying I was laughing so hard.

“Jackie” Rx’d – 6:19

PR by 9 seconds…I get my butt kicked going from Rows to Thrusters…this one breaks me down mentally.

22. Jim Noyce says:

Bobby never missed an episode of “Saved by the Bell.” Until today, I never knew the reason.

23. Pingback: 1/20/12 | CrossFit 515, CrossFit Des Moines, Clive, Iowa, Gym, Des Moines Fitness, CrossFit Iowa