7/25/11

CROSSFIT 515‘s 1st EVER CAPTION CONTEST

Winner will get an AWESOME CF515 wristband!!!  Let’s see what you’ve got…..

Make Up/Challenge/Skill DAY

July “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for July

–  Yoder – 1st Rope Climb
–  Meghan – Kipping HSPU
–  Teresa – Kipping HSPU
–  Jen – Kipping HSPU
–  Jodi – Kipping HSPU
–  Meghan – 10 Consecutive Double Unders (12)
–  Will – 205# Snatch!
-  Ben & Bart – 7/6/11 Platinum WOD as Rx’d
-  Laura – 1st Strict HSPUs
-  Amber – 1st Kipping Pullup
-  Justin – 135# Squat Snatch (also did 140#)
–  Lindsay – Bar Muscle Up
–  Frankie – 6 Consecutive Bar Muscle Ups
–  Jaime – 1st Strict Muscle Up

–  Jaime – Bar Muscle Up
–  Dan – Bar Muscle Up
–  Jacob – Bar Muscle Up
–  Clark – DEALIFT 105#!!! (Bodyweight 70#)

19 Responses to 7/25/11

1. Adam P says:

Hey Bobby, I like the self portrait but you are supposed to lose the board shorts in the tanning booth!

Today = Weighted ring dips, got up to 120lb. 1 rep max.

The picture is of Bob Jennings, by the way, let’s not make this about making fun of me just yet…….I promise you will get a chance later this week

• Adam says:

Sorry Bobby, couldn’t resist. How about this Bob?

Reebok doesn’t make a cheap reflective pair of shorts yet so I had to improvise!

3. Bart says:

Whether you’re preparing for a race, bound for the beach, or heading out to the gym, Nair for Men has you covered.

4. John Jackovin says:

Did the 2nd workout on the white board, 5 rounds of 135lb hang cleans (10) and hands-up push ups (15)…5:24. Then juggled the soccer ball 100 times in 55 seconds.

Weighted ring dips: 18(3) – 28(2) – 35(2) – 40(2) – 45 – 50 – 53 – 63 – 65.5

Nasty Girls (substituted ring dips and pull ups for muscle ups): 18:50.

6. John Jackovin says:

Pic above…Is that a banana sack race?

7. Bob Jennings says:

For the pic above I could see the bannana hammock caption coming, thanks John. I’ll have pay back when we have a Bobby pic to caption tomorrow.

My entry for the contest today – “Built for comfort, not speed.”

Jamie – my time for Jackie back on 5/6/11 was 9 min 25 sec. I think that confirms my caption.

Yesterday:
    “Fran” as rxd – 3:17 (PR by 42 seconds). First time doing Fran w butterfly pullups, but some weren’t quite high enough so just like Lindsay, not fully legit. I was still excited thou! Thrusters are much harder when you do pullups faster and get less time in between 🙂
    then..
    Pool WOD – 5 rounds for time of: 50m Swim, 25 pushups – 15:35
    then..
    Weighted Dips – 5(3)-10(2)-12.5(2)-15(2)-20-25(f)-25(f)-22.5(f)-22.5

Also did my first bar muscle-up yesterday and my first stict muscle-up on Saturday (aka the sloooowest MU Bart and Bobby have ever seen, haha!) Fun weekend 🙂

Thanks Bob, I’ll get your Jackie time up on the board.
    Today’s pic caption: “Bob = Good Sport” …..take this as you will 🙂 And don’t worry everyone, Bobby’s pic for tomorrow will not disappoint!!

• Ash says:

3:17 FRAN! I only got you by like two seconds…damit! You also deadlift like 315#, Squat Snatch 120+, and ur fast and smoked me in Helen…someone going to 2012 games!

Meanwhile I’m getting fatter, slower and smelier:(

Also want to make sure no one missed the entries that were posted on yesterday’s wall:

Jim-
    This week’s top hit on the CrossFit Country top 40, for the 100th straight week, is “Mother’s, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Triathletes” by Waylon Jennings. Are they related?

Todd-
    Athlete #74 is also an air marshall. Can you guess where he carries his gun?
    ….or….
    Athlete #74 is still wondering if he should’ve purchased the coordinated purse to go with his man panties.

“Helen” Rx’d – 6:46

That is a 28 second PR from when I did Helen a couple of months ago!

“Helen” Rx’d – 8:47

12. John Jackovin says:

Sorry Bob, another caption I thought of…”DO NOT look at that hot girl in front of me! “