7/22/11

Three rounds for time of:
30 Wallball shots, 10.5 foot target (20/14) (14/10) (10/6)
Squat snatches, 30 reps, movement initiates with barbell below the knees (75/45) (45/35) (35/25)

Jason Khalipa 11:18, Carey Kepler 11:01. Post time to comments.

Compare to 8/16/10

July “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for July

–  Yoder – 1st Rope Climb
–  Meghan – Kipping HSPU
–  Teresa – Kipping HSPU
–  Jen – Kipping HSPU
–  Jodi – Kipping HSPU
–  Meghan – 10 Consecutive Double Unders (12)
–  Will – 205# Snatch!
-  Ben & Bart – 7/6/11 Platinum WOD as Rx’d
-  Laura – 1st Strict HSPUs
-  Amber – 1st Kipping Pullup
-  Justin – 135# Squat Snatch (also did 140#)
–  Lindsay – Bar Muscle Up
–  Frankie – 6 Consecutive Bar Muscle Ups

26 Responses to 7/22/11

1. John Jackovin says:

I think 20:37. Bobby if you are at the gym, can you confirm. Thought I remembered then realized maybe I fuxed it up in my head. Anywho, not pleased. Ran outta gas after round 1. Good to practice squat snatches however.

Amanda rx’d – 12:50 … goal was under 15:00 (the time cap at regionals)

• Bart says:

Nice Work Lindsay!! I’m looking forward to giving this one a go since I finally got squat snatches to not suck so bad.

• Jaime says:

Great job, Z! Really wish I would have gone head to head w u this morning…pretty cool to watch our videos side by side thou 🙂
      “Amanda” as Rx’d- 12:19
      My July goal was the same as Lindsay, finish under the 15:00 regional time cap. I’m really excited about how MUs have gone for me this week!

Body is still pretty beaten up from the last week but mostly from Manion, so I kept it light today and hopefully give todays a go tomorrow.

Annie w/ GHD – 9:01 (1:18 PR from 2/17/11)

30 MU’s for time: 8:45 (Did my first 7 consecutive- PR!)

then

Today WOD: Rx’d 25:11
    Not too smart to do this the day after “Manion”…legs are donezo!

Today’s WOD Rx’d – 23:52
    1st time doing squat snatches in a WOD, not pretty but managed to stick it out with the rx’d weight.

Off to RAGBRAI for the next few days…

Black WOD as rxd- 12:09

Black WOD as Rx’d – 11:57
    Thanks for doing it with me Billy and Ash!

Yesterday – “Manion” 34:45

Today – 30 MU’s for time 15:33
    I’m dissapointed with the time, but it is going down. My technique is still a little off.

Then, Today’s WOD Rx’d – 16:03

9. Jeremy Yoder says:

Today….opted out of more squats and tackled the Partner WOD from a couple weeks ago with Meghan now that I can climb the rope – Think Meghan and I beat the Noyce ladies by almost 5 min….had to Rub it in cause I dont ever beat em 🙂
    ——15:15 RX———
    10 Rope Climbs
    20 Tire Flip – Jump – Throughs
    Each person Runs an 800 with Sandbag – 55/20
    Tire Sled Pull – bout 180 lbs (3 plates plus sled)

• Meghan McCoy says:

Great job today Yoder this was a fun one! And I’m not going to rub it in to much me and Jaime established this week that she could easily beat me up and Bobby and I agreed that Z could do the same so I’m staying on the Noyce ladies good side:) But this WOD beat wallballs and squat snatches that’s for sure!

Black wod rx’d – 13:48

11. Pingback: 11/7/11 | CrossFit 515, CrossFit Des Moines, Clive, Iowa, Gym, Des Moines Fitness, CrossFit Iowa