6/29/11

“Filthy Fifty”

For time:
50 Box jump (24/20) (20/12) (12/8)
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings (35/26) (26/18) (18/15 DB)
Walking Lunge, 50 steps
50 Knees to elbows (Hanging Knee Raises) (Leg Raises)
50 Push press (45/35) (35/25) (25/15)
50 Back extensions
50 Wall ball shots (20/14) (14/10) (10/6)
50 Burpees
50 Double unders (3 x Singles) (2 x Singles)

*White = 30 Reps of Grey

Post time to comments.

Compare to 12/27/10

June “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for June

–  Meghan – BEAT Bobby in Soccer WOD!!!
–  Adam S. – 1st Rope Climb
–  Ash – Handstand Walk 4 Squares (16 feet)
–  Ash – 6 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Jaime – Successfully Completed the Ultimate Athlete Challenge!
–  Mr. & Mrs. Justin Vaught!!!
–  Fred – 10 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Billy – Mile Run in 4:29!
–  Meghan – 10 Consecutive Pull Ups
–  Todd – 1st Rope Climb Ever
–  Fred – 1st Rope Climb Ever
–  Adam S. – 7 Rope Climbs in a WOD
–  Janet – 4 Rope Climbs in a WOD
–  Bobby – Rope Muscle Up
–  Bobby – Backward Roll to Support on the Rings
–  Jim – BIG BOY workout as Rx’d (aka rx’dn it!)
–  Mike – 1st Rope Climb Ever
–  Max – 5 Pull Ups with the Blue Band!
–  Lance – Strict Muscle Ups!!
–  Bobby – 501 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Adam S. – 50 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Brian K. – 1st Muscle Up EVER!!!
–  Teague – 1st Muscle Up EVER!!!
–  Jeremy – 350# Deadlift
–  Jim – 20 Unbroken Pull Ups
–  Frankie – 1st Muscle Up EVER!!!

19 Responses to 6/29/11

Filthy 50, rx’d: 27:04. 4 minutes better than last time….but stil, dfl. I need a trophy.

2. John Jackovin says:

Wow this looks like Hell. I’ll be in over lunch to get filthy.

Filthy Fifty rx’d – 19:08 … very happy to get under 20 min 🙂 Prior filthy fifty times:
    Oct 8, 2010 – 25:17
    Dec 27, 2010 – 21:23

Filthy Fifty as Rx’d – 13:06, Happy with this and thanks for the encouragement 7:30 class 🙂

Jan 16, 2010 – 24:28 (Did strict pull-ups and used a band for last 25)
    Apr 14, 2010 – 16:44
    June 17, 2010 – 15:26
    Oct 8, 2010 – 13:53
    Dec 27, 2010 – 17:58 🙁 WEAKSAUCE
    June 29, 2010 – 13:06

5. Jim says:

Filthy Fifty Rx’d for the first time – 37:37. DFL.

Felt good until the knees to elbows, and then it was a struggle to the end; especially the wallball.

Bobby – It’s crazy watching you do that in 13:06 right after it took me almost 3 times that long. I think you didn’t get my “I’m tired, this hurts, and I need to rest” gene.

Jennings – Great day for you. On the record wall for Filthy Fifty, and improved your record for DUs at the same time. Boomsauce!!

I know this could classify me as nuts, but that was fun.

Filthy Fifty as Rx’d- 21:07
    PR by almost 5 min from October, but really wanted to get under 20:00 – next time!

Filthy Fifty as Rx’d- 23:55

I hit the WALL on burpess – it was NOT SUAWESOME!

Keep forgetting to put this up! Details for the BBQ:
    This Friday, July 1 (like in 2 days), after class (so like 6:30-7:00 ish) we plan to grill out at the gym. Bring your meat to grill and a side dish to share, and whatever you want to drink. We also have a fun partner WOD planned for Saturday morning! Both should be pretty SUAWESOME 🙂
    And don’t forget: no class Sunday and only class on Monday is 3:00pm. Happy 4th of July!

Filthy Fifty Rx’d – 26:17
    PR by almost 5 min from October (31:11).
    Knees to elbows are NOT my friend.

10. Meghan McCoy says:

Filthy Fifty 29:20 almost died on jump rope trying to get under 30:00!

11. John Jackovin says:

New name…SHITTY FITTY

My time was a few minutes short of a fortnight. I was SUAWFUL today.

• Jim says:

I think that is the first 4-letter word that’s ever been posted – and it was a 6-letter word. Only in CrossFit.

“Filthy Fitty” Rx’d – 20:09

This was my first time getting filthy…definitely not Suawesome! I was going strong until the wallballs and for some reason I did about three 2 for 1 wallballs, apparently those were engrained in my head after the last time we did them and, yep, it’s official…I hate them.

I did manage to string together 26 DU’s on this workout somehow…that would be a PR for me!

“Isabel” as Rx’d- 2:57
    Previous time – 16:50 on 7/29/10…so PR by 13:53 exactly 11 months later..I LOVE CrossFit 🙂

• Jaime says:

And I got a “damn!” from Bobby when I was done…he doesn’t hand those out very often, so I’m proud of that too, haha 😉 Thanks for the encouragement, Bobby!

14. Pingback: 1/11/12 | CrossFit 515, CrossFit Des Moines, Clive, Iowa, Gym, Des Moines Fitness, CrossFit Iowa