6/28/11

Platinum/Black/Blue/Grey WODs

Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
7 Handstand push-ups (Ab-Mat Under Head) (Feet on Box)
12 L-Pull-ups (Strict Pull-Ups) (Kipping Pull-Ups) (with Band)

Post rounds and fractions of rounds completed to comments.

June “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for June

–  Meghan – BEAT Bobby in Soccer WOD!!!
–  Adam S. – 1st Rope Climb
–  Ash – Handstand Walk 4 Squares (16 feet)
–  Ash – 6 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Jaime – Successfully Completed the Ultimate Athlete Challenge!
–  Mr. & Mrs. Justin Vaught!!!
–  Fred – 10 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Billy – Mile Run in 4:29!
–  Meghan – 10 Consecutive Pull Ups
–  Todd – 1st Rope Climb Ever
–  Fred – 1st Rope Climb Ever
–  Adam S. – 7 Rope Climbs in a WOD
–  Janet – 4 Rope Climbs in a WOD
–  Bobby – Rope Muscle Up
–  Bobby – Backward Roll to Support on the Rings
–  Jim – BIG BOY workout as Rx’d (aka rx’dn it!)
–  Mike – 1st Rope Climb Ever
–  Max – 5 Pull Ups with the Blue Band!
–  Lance – Strict Muscle Ups!!
–  Bobby – 501 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Adam S. – 50 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Brian K. – 1st Muscle Up EVER!!!
–  Teague – 1st Muscle Up EVER!!!
–  Jeremy – 350# Deadlift
–  Jim – 20 Unbroken Pull Ups

14 Responses to 6/28/11

Today’s WOD Rx’d – 8 rounds plus 7 HSPU and 2 L-pull-ups.

Good job Bobby and Billy killing this one!

Today’s WOD (Strict Pull-ups / HSPUs w/abmat) = 6 Rds + 5 HSPUs

3. Bart says:

Hey Bobby,

I was wrong about this weekend. We don’t have any baseball so I have the entire weekend open. Just let me know what times you’re thinking about working out.

• Bobby says:

I wasn’t talking about this weekend, next weekend. This weekend I am working out Saturday morning (max back squat then filthy 50) and then probably not till Monday at 3:00 cause my family is going to Galena

Today’s WOD as Rx’d – 10 Rounds + 1 L Pull-Up
    Sorry Billy I used as my pacer for quite literally the entire workout, I would call it a tie rather than a cheap buzzer beater win 🙂
    For some reason HSPU’s were not hard for me today, I am just going to tell myself that they are no longer hard for me……

Today’s WOD Rx’d – 10 rounds + 7 HSPU’s

Good workout this morning fellas! It was alot of fun. Bobby, you need to WOD with us everyday! THATS A FACT!!!!

6. Jeremy Yoder says:

Shoulder was Really Sore today…about time to take Lancelot up on his Voodoo Magic treatments 🙂
    Todays WOD as RX – 5 Rounds + 3 HSPU

800m run, 30 C&Js, 800m run WOD – 15:31 w 135#
    “Grace” w guys weight- 8:53

Wow John, awesome job on the snatches and the MUs…impressive night! You and Lance need to go head to head on Isabel next time (w no running)- that’d be super fun to see 🙂

8. Meghan McCoy says:

Todays WOD 10 Rounds (2 ab matts, kipping pull ups)

It felt great to be back and now that soccer has slowed down looking forward to kicking crossfit into high gear.