For time:
Run 800 meters
Clean and Jerk, 30 reps
Run 800 meters

Keegan Martin 11:04 at 135lbs (age 17), Alyssa Ross 13:37 at 95lbs (age 17).
Post load and total time to comments.

June “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for June

–  Meghan – BEAT Bobby in Soccer WOD!!!
–  Adam S. – 1st Rope Climb
–  Ash – Handstand Walk 4 Squares (16 feet)
–  Ash – 6 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Jaime – Successfully Completed the Ultimate Athlete Challenge!
–  Mr. & Mrs. Justin Vaught!!!
–  Fred – 10 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Billy – Mile Run in 4:29!
–  Meghan – 10 Consecutive Pull Ups
–  Todd – 1st Rope Climb Ever
–  Fred – 1st Rope Climb Ever
–  Adam S. – 7 Rope Climbs in a WOD
–  Janet – 4 Rope Climbs in a WOD
–  Bobby – Rope Muscle Up
–  Bobby – Backward Roll to Support on the Rings
–  Jim – BIG BOY workout as Rx’d (aka rx’dn it!)
–  Mike – 1st Rope Climb Ever
–  Max – 5 Pull Ups with the Blue Band!
–  Lance – Strict Muscle Ups!!
–  Bobby – 501 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Adam S. – 50 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Brian K. – 1st Muscle Up EVER!!!

28 Responses to 6/24/11

Regionals wod 1 – 12:27 … struggled with the hspus more than I should have. I think a lot of it was mental to delay getting on the stupid rower.

Nice job on this one, Jaime! I’m already accepting ultimate defeat because I figured I pretty much had to beat you at wod 1 in order to have any chance of beating you overall. I think my only chance is injury … are you wearing heals today?

• Jaime says:

Hahahaha, sorry no heals today….seriously thou, don’t jinx me 😉 Thanks, good job too!

• Lindsay says:

Thruster ladder – 115 (5# pr). Was kinda close to getting 125. Just happy to not get hypothetically DQed on this one 🙂

2. John Jackovin says:

That 17 yr old has got nothing on THIS old guy. Did the workout as rx’d in 10:43 with 155lbs for the c&j’s. I felt pretty good on this one. Ran a good first 800 and likely could have gone up another 10-20lbs on the c&j portion. Last 800 was tough, but the last 200 I felt pretty fast.

WOD Rx’d @135# – 11:57

interesting this was the first time doing “Grace” inside this WOD. I did the C&J in 6:00, so pretty happy about that.

Regionals WOD 1 – 15 HSPUs at time cap (15:00) and 29:20 overall. I wish I could bitch and complain that it just wasn’t my day on HSPUs but sadly thats about as good as it gets. I think its about time I stop neglecting them…they definately aren’t going anywhere

Today’s WOD Rx’d – @ 155# – 10:35

Not the workout I wanted to do after having done “Daniel” yesterday, but I actually felt better than I thought I would on this one!

Today’s WOD Rx’d – @ 155# – 13:44

7. John Jackovin says:

Glad I did 155# and didn’t wimp out at 135# like I wanted to. 155# seems to be the standard.

Regionals WOD 1 – 11:23
    Even thou they got a little harder than I expected them to, I liked this one much better with kipping HSPUs…took me 20:35 last month when I did it with strict.

• Jaime says:

Regionals WOD 2 (Thruster Ladder) – got up to 150#!!!
      The other 2 times I did this I failed at 150, so I’m super excited 🙂

• Shelley says:

Yep, those “bikers” had good reason to be afraid of you this weekend (haha).
        Nice job on both WODs!

• Jim says:

Well done, Jaime!! Now I need to try it again.

• Justin says:

Whoa, awesome!

• John Jackovin says:

No idea what this is, but based on the responses I should say “Whoa” and “Nice job”, so “Whoa, nice job!”

• Jaime says:

Thanks everyone! Been a good day 🙂 I would ‘hypothetically’ be in 3rd place by 1 pt after the first day…w lots of tough wods to go of course, but still pretty cool.

John, this is the Thruster Ladder:
          20 sec to take barbell from ground, then perform one thruster at weight. 10 sec to transition to next barbell.

105, 115, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145, 150, 155, 160, 165, 170, 175, 180, 185

9. Will says:

Once again, my scheduled lifting day isn’t cooperating with the WOD. Did 3×5 squats yesterday before the squat/T2B/KBS WOD and doing 3×5 shoulder press today.

Oh well, constantly varied and all that stuff.

10. Fred says:

WOD Rx’d @135 – 16:17
    included a 6:09 “Grace” – 1st attempt for me

11. Jeremy Yoder says:

Todays WOD – with 135# – 10:52 (Grace was 3:14! which is a 12 second PR!)
    Then made another attempt at my 350 lb Deadlift goal and got it! 15# PR

Regional Wod 2 – Thruster Ladder
    Got 170#…then waited a couple minutes and got 175# and 180#. feel pretty good about it considering I was worried I wouldn’t get 155#. I’m still in the game and holding down last place in the imaginary competition! Booyah!