6/21/11

Nate

Complete as many rounds in twenty minutes as you can of:
2 Muscle-ups (6 PU’s/6 Dips) (with Bands)
4 Handstand Push-ups (Ab-Mat Under Head) (Feet on Box)
8 Kettlebell swings (70/53) (53/35) (35/26)

Post rounds completed to comments.

Compare to 1/21/11

June “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for June

–  Meghan – BEAT Bobby in Soccer WOD!!!
–  Adam S. – 1st Rope Climb
–  Ash – Handstand Walk 4 Squares (16 feet)
–  Ash – 6 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Jaime – Successfully Completed the Ultimate Athlete Challenge!
–  Mr. & Mrs. Justin Vaught!!!
–  Fred – 10 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Billy – Mile Run in 4:29!
–  Meghan – 10 Consecutive Pull Ups
–  Todd – 1st Rope Climb Ever
–  Fred – 1st Rope Climb Ever
–  Adam S. – 7 Rope Climbs in a WOD
–  Janet – 4 Rope Climbs in a WOD
–  Bobby – Rope Muscle Up
–  Bobby – Backward Roll to Support on the Rings
–  Jim – BIG BOY workout as Rx’d (aka rx’dn it!)
–  Mike – 1st Rope Climb Ever
–  Max – 5 Pull Ups with the Blue Band!
–  Lance – Strict Muscle Ups!!
–  Bobby – 501 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Adam S. – 50 Consecutive Double Unders

29 Responses to 6/21/11

1. Adam P says:

“Nate” Rx’d = 12 rounds
    Previous “Nate” = 7 rounds + 8 reps

“Ryan” rx’d – 25:40
    5 rounds
    7 muscle ups
    21 burpees jump and touch 1 foot above max reach

Felt really good until I ripped my hand on the first muscle up of my last round 🙁

“Nate” Rx’d = 12 rounds plus 1 MU

“Nate” Rx’d – 11rds + 3 KB’s

“Nate” w kipping HSPUs – 11 Rounds + 1 MU
    Previous “Nate” on 1/21/11 – 6 Rounds, with MUs not locked out at bottom
    I remember watching Z do this in January and being amazed! So even thou I’m sure she would have smoked me if she hadn’t done Ryan instead of Nate, I’m still super excited to have come within 6 reps of “Old Lindsay” on a MU workout 🙂

6. Jeremy Yoder says:

Good news Gang! As of yesterday my CK count is now down to 417!! I have 1 more check Wednesday AM and I should be cleared by the DR. for the Wednesday Noon WOD!!!!!! Excited to get back at it….6 days off leaves me feeling pretty worthless….

“Nate” – Blue (6 pull-ups/6 dips, HSPU w/2 abmat, 2 pd KB)
    8 rds + 3 HSPU

8. Josh says:

Well, this was my 3rd WOD with 515 after moving from an affiliate in the Quad Cities. I’m quickly realizing how behind I am in my CrossFit fitness level and skillset… I love the gym though. Awesome environment!!

Nate – Blue
    9 rounds

• Jaime says:

Josh: thanks and sorry, your post got stuck in “spam world” for a few days 🙂 We are so happy to have you and Maggie at 515. You’re both doing great!

This Morning
    Ryan as Rx’d – 14:08 (On 10/10/10 – 23:56)

Then at Noon
    Nate as Rx’d – 16 Rounds + 1 HSPU (On 1/21/11 – 12 Rds + 3 HSPU’s)

Pretty good day, nice work Benjamin on our annihilation of Bart and Lance!!!

10. Bart says:

Nate as Rx’d – 16 Rounds + 13 reps (On 1/21/11 – 15 Rds + 1 rep).

11. Meghan McCoy says:

Nate (muscle up progressions, 2 ab mats for hspu, 35kg kettle bell) so not even kind of rx’d:)

13 rounds + 1 progression.

This workout was a lot of fun! cant wait to be able to do it rx’d!

Nate (with pull ups and dips, kipping HSPU’s, and 35 lb KB) – 5 rounds + 3 pull ups). Positives: did 30 dips and 20 HSPU’s in a WOD. Negatives: failed on numerous HSPU’s…. My arms were shot
    Goal for 2011: a muscle up!

13. John Jackovin says:

Come on Bobby. I see the 5 sets of DL’s…waiting for the “and then…”

14. Ben says:

rx’d 10 rounds even. never done this wod before because muscle ups were a big problem for me.

15. Pingback: 1/10/12 | CrossFit 515, CrossFit Des Moines, Clive, Iowa, Gym, Des Moines Fitness, CrossFit Iowa