6/10/11

For time:
21 Deadlifts (225/155) (155/105) (105/75)
50 Squats
21 Push press (135/95) (95/65) (65/45)
15 Deadlifts (225/155) (155/105) (105/75)
50 Squats
15 Push press (135/95) (95/65) (65/45)
9 Deadlifts (225/155) (155/105) (105/75)
50 Squats
9 Push press (135/95) (95/65) (65/45)

Post time to comments.

June “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for June

–  Meghan – BEAT Bobby in Soccer WOD!!!
–  Adam S. – 1st Rope Climb
–  Ash – Handstand Walk 4 Squares (16 feet)
–  Ash – 6 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Jaime – Successfully Completed the Ultimate Athlete Challenge!
–  Mr. & Mrs. Justin Vaught!!!
–  Fred – 10 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Billy – Mile Run in 4:29!
–  Meghan – 10 Consecutive Pull Ups
–  Todd – 1st Rope Climb Ever
–  Fred – 1st Rope Climb Ever
–  Adam S. – 7 Rope Climbs in a WOD
–  Janet – 4 Rope Climbs in a WOD
–  Bobby – Rope Muscle Up
–  Bobby – Backward Roll to Support on the Rings

19 Responses to 6/10/11

Yesterday’s WOD R’xd – 4 rounds + 1 rope climb
    Still not feeling like myself…I hate being sick 🙁

Great job this morning, Dad! That was really cool seeing you do that wod rx’d, from the floor and all!!

Today’s WOD: Rx’d – 11:45

Black WOD as Rx’d – 9:32, legs were pretty tired before I even started today, might have been the 250 wallballs I did over 2 workouts yesterday……………ya probably not

Craziness Father, very impressive!!

4. Jim says:

Bobby – When you said front rolls for the warm-up, I didn’t know you meant on the rings. Nice video.

5. Tara says:

I’ve not been able to make it into CF515 this week but did today’s WOD at my other gym. It was RX’d but my time (16:10) was not good and I’m going to blame the equipment. I CAN do (and have) 21 DL reps unbroken @ 155# yet the bar was the thickest bar I’ve ever worked with and my hands kept slipping that I had to break all 21-15-9 into sets. Push Presses @95lb went better than I thought but there was still some equipment pain again due to a thicker bar and the bar was not nice to my clavicle (bruised & scraped). Oh – and I couldn’t drop the weights, old metal plates that clanked loudly and there are signs (DONT DROP WEIGHTS) that I used a lot of energy each time I had to set the bar down. Next time I do this workout at CF515, I’m expecting a PR by a few minutes! 🙂
    Hope everyone is well and hope to see you all soon!

Today’s wod in our Napa hotel workout room (we didn’t want to pay $20 each to go to the CF here when we could modify this one and do it in the hotel). No barbells and bumper plates at the hotel (shocking, I know!) so not rx’d.

Lindsay – 9:12 (with 45# DB deadlift and 35# DB push press)
    Justin – 8:30 (with 50# DB deadlift and 50# DB PP)

Can’t wait to get back to working out at 515! We miss it and everyone there

Today’s WOD – Not Rx’d
    DL @ 225 / PP @ 115
    11:21

really kicking myself for not trying this Rx’d.
    mental, mental, mental…

Today’s WOD (not rx’d) – 14:08
    DL @ 155lbs (rx’d)
    PP @ 75lbs (not rx’d) If I thought there was even a chance that I could
    have done the rx’d weight for PP I would have
    given it a shot.

Impressive on tackling this one Jim.

Today’s Black WOD as Rx’d – 9:04
    I finally felt better, plus I liked the workout so that helps 🙂 Wow Bart, you killed it!

10. Adam P says:

Today’s wod 185 dl/115 push press. = 9:48

11. Ben says:

Today’s WOD rx’d – 0:37. Yeah I killed it. No big deal. Ok, what really happened. Got 17 of the first 21 DL’s and my back tweeked, reinjuring my disc. Fell to the ground in pain and could not continue. I will probably be out of rx’d wods for at least a week to recover. Lots of pain right now.

12. Jeremy Yoder says: