5/25/11

Complete as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of:
15 Chest to bar pull-ups (Pull-Ups) (with Band)
30 second Ring L-sit hold (L-sti on Paralettes) (Bend-leg Hold)

Post rounds completed to comments.

Compare to 2/13/11

May “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for May
–  Kylie – 1st Kipping Pull Up EVER!!!
–  Mitch – Complete 30 MU’s For Time (42 min.)
–  Lance – 1st Rx’d Overhead Squat Workout (“Jeremy”)
–  Jaime – 2 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Mike – 5 Consecutive Kipping Pull Ups
-  Jaime – Complete 30 MU’s For Time (33:02)
-  Lance – Complete 30 MU’s For Time (28:23)
-  Ash – 4 Consecutive Muscle Ups
-  John – 1st Muscle Up Ever
–  Lance – Deadlift 585#
–  Bobby – Rainbow Back Squat (335#)
–  Abby & Olivia – 1st CrossFit Workout!
–  Meghan – 1st Pull-Up Ever!!
–  Beth – 1st Pull-Up Ever!!
–  Shelley – 65# Squat Snatch
–  Tara – 90# Squat Snatch
–  Fred – 135# Power Snatch

14 Responses to 5/25/11

1. John Jackovin says:

Hey, if I head in there over lunch can someone show me how to tape my hands so my ripped open hand does not split open again?

Today’s WOD – 5 rds + 3 sec L-sit Hold

Good Luck Bobby and Team Crossfit 515.

3. Laura says:

Go Team 515 and Bobby!!! Rip those WODs apart!!!!

Today’s WOD – 6 rds + 8 Chest to Bar

Good Luck Bobby and Team Crossfit 515!

Thanks for the encouragement guys! I am very confident that the team will do great! And I will definitely give it everything I’ve got in each workout.

This is pretty good

“I’ve never known a man worth his salt who in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn’t appreciate the grind, the discipline… I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour – this greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle, victorious.” — Vince Lombardi

Bobby, Tara, Lindsay, Jaime, Will, Maloch, and Bart:
    You are definitely worth your salt! I truly enjoy that part of my day where I get to workout with you. The sense of community at 515 is awesome and unique. This is suddenly becoming a lot more sappy than I intended. I’ll end with a simple “Good Luck!”

• Lindsay says:

Thanks Todd! That means a lot, and we will do our best to represent 515 and all the amazing people like you we have supporting us!

7. Will says:

Thanks, Todd! I always say that one of my favorite things about our gym is the time we all spend hanging out before and after the WOD. Our community is awesome!

8. Jeremy Yoder says:

Todays WOD – RX – 6 Rounds + 9 CTB
    Excited to board the bus in the AM and cheer on TEAM 515!!!

Today’s WOD – 15 CTB PU’s and 30 Ring L Holds – 6 rounds + 7 PU’s (I think)

Thank you for the encouragement and kind words! I’m honored to represent such a great group of people and we will kick butt 🙂 Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

11. Meghan McCoy says:

Good luck team 515! Celebration WOD when you get back:)