5/11/11

Five rounds for time of:
5 Overhead squat (135/95) (95/65) (65/45)
10 Toes to bar (Hanging Knee Raises) (Leg Raises)
15 Dumbbell Hang squat clean (40/30) (30/20) (20/10)
20 Double-unders (3 x Singles) (2 x Singles)

Dave Lipson 9:03, Kristan Clever 14:04 (135lb OHS, 40lb dbs).
Post time to comments.

May “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for May
–  Kylie – 1st Kipping Pull Up EVER!!!
–  Mitch – Complete 30 MU’s For Time (42 min.)
–  Lance – 1st Rx’d Overhead Squat Workout (“Jeremy”)
–  Jaime – 2 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Mike – 5 Consecutive Kipping Pull Ups

17 Responses to 5/11/11

1. kylie says:

just wanted to let everyone know softball practice started on monday, so I’m ready to show my crossfit results on the field. 🙂 I just didn’t want anyone think I was avoiding the 515. I more than likely won’t be in for probss about another week or so. First two weeks determine everything. But don’t worry.. I will be back. And ps. No one better be using my cubby. Everyone, kick some ass and get some fast booty times! See everyone hopefully sooner than later!:)

Make up of the Monday 20 min AMRAP
    11 rounds + 5 C2B + 1 questionable wall ball

Felt like I was going in slow motion this morning…very glad I didn’t try to go Platinum on this one (25# wb and 2pood KB)…next time.

Nice work taking Bryant and me out by 1 second, Z and Jaime!

Partner wod with Jaime: 17:37 … started out with 4 consecutive MUs! After the MUs, Jaime carried the team, but at least I look like the badass at the beginning of the video 🙂

• Jaime says:

Partner wod w Z: 17:37
      Way to go, partner! Very not true about me carrying the team at the end, but yes, you definitely looked like a badass at the beginning 🙂 Actually pretty funny that I think in the whole thing, I did one more total rep than you. I’m just glad we both had a good day of MUs…just enough to beat Justin & Bryant by one second, haha! Justin, we can rematch, but I vote we pick something different next time…that was harder than I expected. Need to review the video for our splits, but our plan to lose to everyone on MUs and then beat everyone (except Bobby & Bart of course) on everything else seemed to work pretty well. Fun idea for this, Bobby!

Today’s WOD Rx’d 19:36

I Snatched my first OHS – but then started the rest with a clean and jerk.

I guess it would be Platinum WOD – 16:20 (155# OHS, 50# Dbells), Squat snatched my 1st OHS each round and only missed 1, was pretty happy about that, and the actual squats were easy, just need to get better at heavy snatches when I’m exhausted.

Thanks for the push Yoder!

Thinking about doing this again at noon as Rx’d, get more of a CrossFitty feeling from it this time!

6. Jeremy Yoder says:

Crossfit gear on the mainsite is on closeout! Lots of stuff for $1, $2, $5 and $10! Problem is they gouge you on shipping!

I am going to place an order by Friday, if you want to get some cheap gear and SPLIT THE SHIPPING with me I can put in a group order, just go pick out what you want and give me an item count an size before I order…..YODER….email me at jeremy@yoder.net

• Bobby says:

Awesome job on DT! You might be officially becoming a MANimal!!

• Jeremy Yoder says:

Another Double today…needing a rest day soon I think….

6:30 – OHS/TTB/Dumbell HC/DU – 23:20 – All RX except single unders
      Noon – Did “DT” Hero WOD using RX – 155lbs – 13:58 – (35 second PR over January which was done using 135)

Thanks to Bobby, Bart and Eddie for the support while I was killing myself on this one…..

7. Tara says:

Black wod RX’d with 35# DB: 27:18. First 3 rounds of OHS went well but unfortunately the 4th & 5th I had a coupe fails which I was bummed about. Next time!
    Then for fun and really just to see what it’s like running with a vest, ran 400m with a 20lb vest in 1:40. My goal will be to get under 1:30 for this by the end of May.