5/10/11

Make Up/Challenge/Skill DAY

May “Cool” Board

***Make some goals for yourself for May
–  Kylie – 1st Kipping Pull Up EVER!!!
–  Mitch – Complete 30 MU’s For Time (42 min.)
–  Lance – 1st Rx’d Overhead Squat Workout (“Jeremy”)
–  Jaime – 2 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Mike – 5 Consecutive Kipping Pull Ups

22 Responses to 5/10/11

1. Adam P says:

Ran a 5k this morning = 21:00. Thought that I ran it in 19:00 but I looked at a different clock to start and finish.

Thrusters / bar facing burpees wod rx’d – 11:40 … felt like myself again this morning. Good to know the damage Vegas did to my body isn’t permanent 🙂

Last night: Thrusters/Burpees WOD as R’xd – 12:40
    Wow, NOT used to the heat yet!! Possibly the closest I’ve come to beating crossfit (ie meeting pukie). Really, burpees and thrusters should NEVER be in a wod together – Ever.

Thrusters / bar facing burpees wod rx’d – 15:52. Felt like I just got back from Vegas. Holy sweat balls Batman!

Thrusters/Burpee Wod – 13:26

I tried to keep pace with Z but lost it pretty quickly. I am thinking now that I had more left in the tank but the twitchy, laying on my back, drooling version of me after this workout thinks otherwise. I guess we will find out the next time it comes up. Todd and Scott were in Beast-Mode today, nice work!

6. Bart says:

Last night did the partner challenge with Bobby and had a blast!
    30 MU’s (2:13), Fran (2;23), Grace (2:02), Karen (4:49) – 11:27

Hopefully we’ll get some takers online to post some videos and times.

7. Tara says:

Agree, need to get used to this heat (but I’m not complaining – love this sunshine!)!
    Thruster/Burpee WOD RX’d 12:14
    and then….
    “Griff” – 10:01 rx’d

21-15-9 reps for time of:
    Box jump (24″)
    Power snatch (75)
    Pull-up (Chest to Bar)

Rx’d 7:57

9. Brian says:

Half way through the Nutrition plan! Checked in today at 4.22% body fat. Lost 50% of my body fat in just five weeks! If you haven’t got on the nutrition plan I strongly suggest you do!! I know a lot of other people are experiencing similar results. I have never been able to get below 6%.

Scott, fire up the grill!

10. Ben says:

Ben/Will rx’d on the two man challenge.

30 MU’s
    Fran
    Grace
    Karen

16:21

BOBBY – good luck on your finals this week, bro!

12. Bart says:

20 Minute AMRAP
    5 Chest to Bars
    10 Wall Balls
    15 Kettlebell Swings

As Rx’d – 11 Rounds + 1 (Spent the first two rounds with the 2 pood and kept trying to figure out how I was going to survive 10/11 rounds with that much weight)

13. Jodi says:

Agree with Brian – awesome program! Did my 5 week measurement today – down 8% body fat in 5 weeks! Starting to see my pre-baby self coming back – but with more muscle! 🙂

Did Saturday’s WOD as rx’d – 19:04 – pathetic! I’m not adjusted to this heat yet – I guess I should just be happy I did C2B in a WOD. 🙂

14. Jeremy Yoder says:

Was able to work my schedule to get in a double today….

6:30 – Griff-RX – 13:57 (plus a new blister from running backwards)
    2 Min Challenge – Turkish Get-ups – 15….not happy…will do over
    Noon – Grace-RX – 3:26 (PR by almost 1.5 minutes)(but still over a minute behind Bobby & Barts best time)