4/15/11

“Lynne”

Five rounds for max reps of:
Body weight bench press (2/3 X Bodyweight) (1/3 X Bodyweight)
Pull-ups (Pull-ups with Band)

Compare to 1/2/11

April “COOL” Board

–  Melanie – 45 Pull Ups without a Band!!!
–  Max – 500m Row in 3:18
–  Max – Deadlift 45#
–  Jeremy – 1st Strict Handstand Push Ups
–  Jaime – Rainbow Deadlift 295# (then did 300#)
–  Ash – Handstand Walk 3 Squares (12 feet)
–  Adam S. – Deadlift 365# (30# PR)
–  Todd F. – Clean & Jerk 165#
–  Adam P. – Clean & Jerk 165#
–  Heather – Squat Clean 110#
–  Jaime – 5 Strict HSPUs (did 6)
–  Kylie – 1st Handstand & HSPU (2 abmats)
–  Teresa – 1st Ring Dip
–  Adam S. – Strict Handstand Push Up (1 Ab-Mat)

–  Kylie – 1st Double Under
–  Jim – WODing Without a Shirt!
–  Shelley – Rope Climb……..Again
–  Lindsay – Strict Muscle Up
–  Adam P. – Rope Muscle Up
–  Billy – 1st Muscle Up Ever!

15 Responses to 4/15/11

1. Adam P says:

“Lynne” Rx’d = Body weight 155 – 5/31, 5/35, 5/32, 5/32, 5/25. I think I could have done more pull ups if my grip hadn’t failed at the end of each round.

Lynne, Rx’d. 2/3 body weight. 110. 11/18, 11/16, 10/12, 10/13, 10/16. Total = 127. I need to work on butterfly motion, need to be more efficient. Probably half of my pullups were strict or some poor excuse of a kip.

3. Jodi says:

Hey guys! Almost done w/my 2 weeks on the healing plan. I’ll move to the advanced plan (the 15/6 sugar/carb ratio) on Monday. I e-mailed Ryan for him to explain exactly how that works but haven’t heard anything back yet. Can anyone help here? I need to get groceries tonight as I’m gone all week-end. Any great meal ideas on this plan you’d be willing to share? Thanks!

• Tara says:

Hi Jodi,
      I might suggest trying to email him again (or calling him at 515.250.3703 ). It took him a week to respond to a question Mark and I had. With the 15/6, you get 15 grams sugar in a day and 6 servings of carb (which is about 80-120 grams). Did he ever send you the Master Recipes? Those have really helped us. And he should have a list of Belly Bad and Belly Good information which also was helpful b/c he puts the S/C ratio in the document. If he doesn’t, I’d be happy to send you the 15/6 information that he gave us. Good Luck!
      Tara

• Brian says:

Jodi, He has been out of town for the last 10 days but I think he is back in town starting next monday. Feel free to email him or call him and leave a message. I will call him as well and make sure that he has recieved the messages.

Lynne – (75% BW) 155# – 9/20, 9/21, 8/16, 6/21, 6/18 = 134

5. Bart says:

Lynne as Rx’d (BW185) – I only did three rounds since I don’t want to smoke myself before redoing the Sectionals WOD tomorrow. Plus I sandbagged a little bit on the pullups. Might give it another go on Sunday with Bobby – 30/50, 32/40, 30/40 = 222

6. Jim says:

Lynne – 155# for round 1 – 2/18
    135# for rounds 2-5 – 8/12, 8/13, 7/13, 6/13

Total = 100

135# is 100% of my Junior High wrestling weight; possibly out of date.

7. Jeremy Yoder says:

Brought in my friend Steve Moore today….he is looking to make a life change…I told him we are just the people to help 🙂

We both did Jackie – 9:10 RX for me

Steve did his first WOD with 35 lb Thrusters, 10 – 2 band pull-ups and 20 ring pull-ups at an angle for a time of 23:00.

Steve travels during the week a lot so will be attending Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and some Thursdays, say hi to him and encorage him to keep pushing 🙂

8. Ben says: