4/14/11

Black/Blue WODs

400 meter Walking lunge (200m)

Post time and number of steps to comments

April “COOL” Board

–  Melanie – 45 Pull Ups without a Band!!!
–  Max – 500m Row in 3:18
–  Max – Deadlift 45#
–  Jeremy – 1st Strict Handstand Push Ups
–  Jaime – Rainbow Deadlift 295# (then did 300#)
–  Ash – Handstand Walk 3 Squares (12 feet)
–  Adam S. – Deadlift 365# (30# PR)
–  Todd F. – Clean & Jerk 165#
–  Adam P. – Clean & Jerk 165#
–  Heather – Squat Clean 110#
–  Jaime – 5 Strict HSPUs (did 6)
–  Kylie – 1st Handstand & HSPU (2 abmats)
–  Teresa – 1st Ring Dip
–  Adam S. – Strict Handstand Push Up (1 Ab-Mat)
–  Kylie – 1st Double Under
–  Jim – WODing Without a Shirt!
–  Shelley – Rope Climb……..Again
–  Lindsay – Strict Muscle Up
–  Adam P. – Rope Muscle Up
–  Billy – 1st Muscle Up Ever!

18 Responses to 4/14/11

Sectionals 11.4 – 79 reps

Ode to the OH Squat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc

(Actually a phenomenal video if you have 4 mins you are indifferent of ever getting back…)

2. Bart says:

Hey guys,

Not sure if anyone has looked in to hotels for Regionals in Chicago but they are crazy expensive for that weekend. Katie and I are going regardless if its to spectate or compete. We found the Congress Plaza hotel for $111/night and it’s a mile from the pier. Everything else that is even remotely decent is priced closer to $200/night. Just wanted to see what anyone elses thoughts are as it would be nice to be able to stay in the same hotel while we’re out there.

400m Lunge – 7:22
    1st 100m – 1:37
    2nd – 1:52
    3rd – 1:58
    4th – 1:53

400m walking lunges – 11:54 … didn’t help that my legs were pretty sore from yesterday, but still 1:30 better than when I did this in September

5. Adam P says:

400 meter lunge = 10:52. Last time was right at 14:00.

I agree with Lindsay, my legs were tired and sore to begin with from yesterdays 11.4 Games WOD.
    400 meter lunge = 12:26 (my first time doing this since I missed out on it back in September) Bob, thanks for the extra push at the end of it; that was fun!
    I’m not anxious to see what my legs are going to feel like tomorrow though. OUCH!

400m Walking Lunge – 10:22 (373 steps)
    1st 100m – 1:54
    2nd – 2:38
    3nd – 3:05
    4th – 2:45

Then worked on MUs…going to get one on Saturday in my 11.4 redo!

BTWB 2:00 Crab Walk Challenge w Tara – 9 x 10m (almost 10, but not quite so didn’t count). Tara, you are a super speedy crab 🙂

8. Deb says:

Jaime…any chance you have a Rain Man memory and you remember what my time was on the walking lunges?? I thought it was 12 min something….but now I’m questioning if I’m on crack. It might have been higher than that. Lesson learned to track my number right away.

• Jaime says:

Deb, I know you started when the clock was at 12:00, does that help? 😉 I want to say your time was 12:54 …I could be wrong, but it’s at least close I know.