3/30/11

CrossFit Games Open 11.2

Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 15 minutes of:
Deadlift, 9 reps (155/100) (95/65) (65/45)
12 Push-ups (Hand Release) (From Knees)
15 Box jumps (24″/20″) (20″/12″) (12″/8″)

Paige Nutt 10 rounds + 9 deadlift (100lbs).

Anyone Competing Please Watch THIS Instruction Video

March “COOL” Board

–  Deb – 1st Kipping Pull Up Ever!!!
–  Adam P. – 1 Arm Pull Up
–  Jaime – 100 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Max – 1st GHD Sit-Up
-  Bobby – Best time on any March challenge event (Throwdown Series Event 1 Part 1)
-  Adam P. – Deadlift 350#
-  Justin – 30 Consecutive Butterfly Pull Ups
–  Jodi – 1st Ring Dip Ever!
–  Shelley – 5 Consecutive Ring Dips
–  Melanie – Climbed ALL the Way Up the Rope!
–  Jaime – 30 Toes-to-bar
–  Justin – 3 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Tracy – 20 Consecutive GHD Sit-Ups
–  Justin – Overhead Squat 155#
–  Jen – Back Squat 205#
–  Adam S. – Overhead Squat 95#
–  Grayeson – Back Squat 235#
–  Lindsay – 1st Strict Handstand Push Up
–  Shelley – Ran her 1st 5K ever (33:35)
-  Mitch – 1st Muscle-Up Ever
-  Jaime – 1st Full Locked out Muscle-Up with no false grip
-  Jodi – 2 Consecutive Ring Dips
-  Laura – 1st Muscle-Up Ever
–  Ash – 135# PR Snatch
–  Lance – 135# Overhead Squat
–  Terri & Melanie – Tandem Deadlift 225#
–  Ben – Back Squat 310#

25 Responses to 3/30/11

1. Brian says:

9 rds plus 11 push ups.

If you are planning on signing up for the food challenge please pick a time on the sign up sheet to get mearsurements and go through your one on one session with Ryan. He will be out of town next Thursday through the following Sunday. Sessions should take no more than a half hour. Please let a trainer know what time you have selected so we can have Ryan available.

Games Open WOD 11.2: 11 rds + 1 PU (406)

Games Open 11.2 – 11 rounds + 5 deadlift … feeling pretty good about how our team will do this week!!

Games Open WOD 11.2: 7 rds + 6 deadlifts. Gave it all I had…no frustration like I had last time with hitting my feet with the jump rope.

Open WOD 11.2 as rxd – 9 rounds + 8 pushups (341)
    …I hate pushups 🙁 I think I can do better thou. I’ll definitely be trying this one again when I’m not sore from ring dips.

Great job so far today team 515! I agree with Z, I like our chances this week. As much as I hate pushups for myself, I was happy to see this workout for our team 🙂 Assuming the team standings from last week are finally right, CrossFit 515 is 2nd in our region!!

Open WOD 11.2 as Rx’d – 14 Rounds + 3 Push Ups

• Justin says:

Putting the BOOM in many a SAUCE since 3/18/1989. Nice work kid

• Bart says:

Bobby, you are a manbeast! Let me know when Crossfit HQ comes down to interview you. I want to be the dork in the background bouncing around and waving.

I knew the box jump was going to be my limiting factor today but not to the extent that it ended up being. I mentally gave up on this one and I’m not happy at all that I did. Planning on a rest day Friday and then hitting it Saturday. I did 10 rnds + 12 pushups today and won’t accept anything less than 12 rounds Saturday.

11.2 WOD – 8 Rds + 4 DLs

Went back at noon and did Abbate (1 mile run, 21 C&J @ 105#, 800m run, 21 C&J, 1 mile run) – 29:40 … after 165 box jumps this morning, my legs got tired real fast on the run. Goal was under 30 min, so I’m happy 🙂

9. Will says:

Glad I read the standards for push-ups:

“At the bottom, the chest (nipple-line or above) must touch the floor and the ands must be lifte.”

10. Jeremy Yoder says:

11.2 RX
    8 Full Rounds
    9 DL
    7 PU

11. kylie says:

Open WOD 9 rounds + 12 pushups.
    Enjoyed this WOD!
    🙂

9 rounds plus 1 PU

13. Jeremy Yoder says:

Thursday 6:30a
    ABATE – RX using 155# – 40:05….kinda slow…but glad I finished RX

14. Pingback: 9/30/11 | CrossFit 515, CrossFit Des Moines, Clive, Iowa, Gym, Des Moines Fitness, CrossFit Iowa