3/29/11

Thruster 3-3-3-3-3-3-3 (7×3)

Rob Orlando 245lbs, Brandon Pastorek 110kg. Post loads to comments

THEN………

TODD’s B-Day WOD

4 Rounds For Time:

7 Deadlifts (95/65) (65/45) (45/35)
7 Thrusters (95/65) (65/45) (45/35)
7 Front Squats (95/65) (65/45) (45/35)
7 Back Squats (95/65) (65/45) (45/35)

March “COOL” Board

–  Deb – 1st Kipping Pull Up Ever!!!
–  Adam P. – 1 Arm Pull Up
–  Jaime – 100 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Max – 1st GHD Sit-Up
-  Bobby – Best time on any March challenge event (Throwdown Series Event 1 Part 1)
-  Adam P. – Deadlift 350#
-  Justin – 30 Consecutive Butterfly Pull Ups
–  Jodi – 1st Ring Dip Ever!
–  Shelley – 5 Consecutive Ring Dips
–  Melanie – Climbed ALL the Way Up the Rope!
–  Jaime – 30 Toes-to-bar
–  Justin – 3 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Tracy – 20 Consecutive GHD Sit-Ups
–  Justin – Overhead Squat 155#
–  Jen – Back Squat 205#
–  Adam S. – Overhead Squat 95#
–  Grayeson – Back Squat 235#
–  Lindsay – 1st Strict Handstand Push Up
–  Shelley – Ran her 1st 5K ever (33:35)
-  Mitch – 1st Muscle-Up Ever
-  Jaime – 1st Full Locked out Muscle-Up with no false grip
-  Jodi – 2 Consecutive Ring Dips
-  Laura – 1st Muscle-Up Ever
–  Ash – 135# PR Snatch
–  Lance – 135# Overhead Squat
–  Terri & Melanie – Tandem Deadlift 225#
–  Ben – Back Squat 310#

21 Responses to 3/29/11

Literally a MUST WATCH!!!

2. Adam P says:

Thrusters, worked up to 145 lbs. The Todd Wod = can’t remember the exact time but just under 5:00.

Thrusters. 7 x 3: 95, 115, 125, 135, 145, 150(f), 150 PR.

Todd Wod: 6:13.

• Jim says:

Happy Birthday Todd.

Sorry to say we didn’t do your WOD. Shelley and I are visiting Bob and Janet, so went to their Box in Florida and did their WOD.

8 minute AMRAP of 5 dead lifts and 10 burpees, 2 minute rest, 8 minute AMRAP of 5 barbell hang clean squats and 10 V-ups.

Sorry Yoder…Option 2 if there is still time…but I probably won’t get to it until after Wednesday…

• Jeremy Yoder says:

Of course there is still time Buddy! Im not gonna call u out on the 5 day rule after you Certified all weekend….get it done Wed and I will get it done Tues or Wed as well.

Thrusters 95/115/125/135/145/155/160

Todd’s Birthday WOD – 8:06 @ 95lb RX

Thrusters (7×3) – 115,125,135,145,155,165(PR),135

Todd’s WOD – 4:53

Happy Birthday, Todd!!!

Happy Birthday, Todd! Can’t wait to try your bday WOD later this week.

And congratulations to Justin and Bart on getting their Level 1 Certs over the weekend 🙂

• Todd says:

Excellent! So that means that I have 2 more people that I can bombard with my questions of incompetence, true? Congrats Justin and Bart!

8. Brian says:

Congrats Justin and Bartacus!!

• Bart says:

Thanks Brian and Todd! I think Justin and I have been armed with just enough information to be dangerous 🙂

• Justin says:

Thanks Brian, Todd and Jaime! I think Bart and I represented the 515 well over the weekend and we’re excited to help out in any way we can!

• Charlene says:

Reason number 5,345,619 I love Crossfit. I went to Asphalt Green to do toadys WOD because I missed morning session. A trainer there who had bothered me in the past to let him train me recognized me and asked where I had been. I told him crossfit, he said I can’t do that stuff there. I asked why, he said because it monopolized the equipment (the same equipment he had been loitering around doing nothing for the past ten minutes). I said, well, go get some water sport, I’ll be done in a jiffy . Fran, as rx’d, 7:45. Last time I did 6:45 ish at 75lbs. Suck it trainer boy!!

Last night:
    Yesterday’s Black WOD R’xd – 18:05…I hate ring dips too 🙁
    Also, Tabata Pistols – 10

Today:
    MUCH needed rest day 🙂 Can’t wait to see what the 2nd Open WOD is tonight!!

10. Tara says:

Throwdown results are in for WOD# 2
    Way to go Bobby & Jaime!!! Both are listed as top finishers with 5th and 6th, respectively!

And YAAAAYY! for CF515 for coming in 5th place overall!!!

11. Bart says:

Did yesterday WOD as Rx’d – 8:05

Today’s WOD: 135, 155, 165, 185, 205×1(f), 205×2(f), 205×1(f)