3/18/11

Weaver

Four rounds for time of:
10 L-pull-ups (Strict Pull-Ups) (Strict Pull-Ups w/ Band)
15 Push-ups (From Knees)
15 Chest to bar Pull-ups (Ring Pull-Ups) (Ring Rows)
15 Push-ups (From Knees)
20 Pull-ups (Kipping PU’s) (Kipping PU’s w/ Band)
15 Push-ups (From Knees)

Post time to comments.

LOOK HOW STUDLEY JEN IS BACK SQUATTING 205 POUNDS!!!!

March “COOL” Board

–  Deb – 1st Kipping Pull Up Ever!!!
–  Adam P. – 1 Arm Pull Up
–  Jaime – 100 Consecutive Double Unders
–  Max – 1st GHD Sit-Up
-  Bobby – Best time on any March challenge event (Throwdown Series Event 1 Part 1)
-  Adam P. – Deadlift 350#
-  Justin – 30 Consecutive Butterfly Pull Ups
–  Jodi – 1st Ring Dip Ever!
–  Shelley – 5 Consecutive Ring Dips
–  Melanie – Climbed ALL the Way Up the Rope!
–  Jaime – 30 Toes-to-bar
–  Justin – 3 Consecutive Muscle Ups
–  Tracy – 20 Consecutive GHD Sit-Ups
–  Justin – Overhead Squat 155#
–  Jen – Back Squat 205#

–  Adam S. – Overhead Squat 95#
–  Grayeson – Back Squat 235#

25 Responses to 3/18/11

Happy Birthday, Bobby 🙂

2. Will says:

Oh, what?! Did I hear birthday?

3. Jeremy Yoder says:

Great first day back from vacation!
    Put in a Noon/5:45 double

OHS: 165 (PR by 10#)
    FS: 210 (PR by 15#)
    BS: 255 (PR by 15#)

then….7Rds 10 Wall Balls 20# / 10 Pull-Ups – 7:59

Liked the PR’s after a relaxing week but the same relaxing week caught up with me on the WOD….

4. Jen says:

The only thing pretty about that squat was the PR! Horrible form! 🙂

Happy Birthday, Bobby!!

5. Jeremy Yoder says:

Just a quick FYI to Everybody!!!!

Main Site just put a TON of mechandise into Clearance!!!!!
    Lots of Hats and shirts for $2-$10…Shorts for $20…..lots of stuff…just went nuts and spent $200….but I got a TON of Stuff!!!!

6. Brian says:

Happy bday bobby.

Enjoy your special day, Bobby. Wish we were there today with you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother! I’m glad you were born.

9. Jeremy Yoder says:

Happy Birthday Bobby! Out of Town today…planning on tommorrow! Have a great day!

10. Bart says:

Happy birthday Bobby! Save the celebration for tomorrow night though. We have a rematch with the sectionals WOD.

11. Jodi says:

Happy Birthday Bobby! And JEN…Be happy you got it!!! NICE JOB!!! Yoder, I did the same thing – bought lots of good stuff when I got the e-mail so much was on sale!

Bobby,
    You’re a pup, and that pisses me off! KIDDING. No matter the discipline, I love being around people that excel, are driven, and are passionate about what they do. It’s obvious that you fit into that category. And, for that reason, it’s a blast going to 515. I wouldn’t want my butt getting kicked by mediocrity every day. Happy Birthday and make sure that you give your mom and dad a hug. Many returns.

Blue WOD – 34:12
    180 pull-ups and 180 push-ups, great way to start a Friday…

Happy B-Day Bobby! Thanks for the push this morning.

Black WOD from home:

28:54…I shouldn’t had drank so much on Saint patty’s day!

Happy B-day Bobby.

15. Bart says:

Weaver – Black WOD as Rx’d: 18:29

I spent a lot of time staring at the bar on this one. I really didn’t want to kill myself before tomorrow. Awesome job girls for sticking it out today! And nice squat Lance. You made 405lbs look way too easy.

16. Jodi says:

Bart, you make me laugh saying YOU spent a lot of time staring at the bar when it took us girls around 45 minutes! haha – no really, just glad to finish this one. Thanx to all of the guys for your encouragement – you may not think I can hear you over my ipod but I DO and it helps! And girls thanx for sticking in there w/me – NICE JOB! It’s nice working out w/such a tough group! 🙂 And Lance, 405?! Nice!

17. Lance says:

Thanks to the noon class for the encouragement!
    Back squat 5×1—275,315,345,375,405
    Also…Anyone interested in a group buy of some grassfed and finished beef and maybe coconut oil too? Let me know so I can get a quantity to cost idea. If you have already been buying grassfed beef here in Iowa and have a referral, please post some info for me.

Happy Birthday Bobby!

• Bart says:

Lance,

I’d be interested in some beef. I haven’t bought any but I’ve been in contact with Carney Farms. I wasn’t sure if you had someone in mind already or not.

18. Jeremy Yoder says:

Lance…I am in on the Beef!

Today….pathetic…yet RX 11.1 – 2 rounds + 17
    Did the DU one….at….a…..time….slowly….painfully….
    then