2/20/11

Five rounds for time of:
50 feet barbell Overhead walking lunges (45/35) (35/15) (15/PVC)
21 Burpees

Let trailing knee gently kiss the ground on each lunge.

Lance Cantu 7:41. Post time to comments.

February “COOL” Board

–  Ramsey – 1st Muscle-Up Ever!
–  Justin – Overhead Squat 115# (got 145#)
–  Jasmine – 5 Consecutive Pull-Ups
–  Ramsey – HSPU on the Ice
–  Jodi – Double digit Pull Ups (12)
-  Krista – “Grace” Rx’d (95#)
-  Jaime – 1st Strict HSPU
–  Krista – 16 Consecutive Double Unders!
–  Lindsay – 95# Snatch
–  Ash – 3 Consecutive Muscle Ups
-  Mike R – Pull-up without a band
–  Laura – 150 Pull-Ups in “Eva”

–  Janet – PR on “Annie” by 7 minutes

18 Responses to 2/20/11

1. Jim says:

Awesome video!!

2. Janet Jennings says:

Ok it feels a little silly after watching that video but I just wanted to share that I took over 7 minutes off my time on Annie today. That was followed by a 200 meter tire pull and 30 kettlebell flip squats. Taking tomorrow off!!!

3. Jodi says:

Awesome video! Luv it! And nice job, Janet! Has everyone seen Shelly’s butterfly pull-ups yet? Amazing!

• Jeremy Yoder says:

So like all of you I clicked on the video cause Bobby usually picks out some pretty cool ones…..while watching it, I was like……this is EXACTLY how I feel….I dont know how many times I have said to myself, I can’t keep this pace up….I am doing the movements wrong, why do I do this to myself….I know a lot of us have been there!!!! I am just now to the point where I can do most of the WOD’s as Black but my times really stink!….but after watching this I feel pretty inspired to show up tommorrow and keep pushing it forward! I think the biggest difference between our gym and my “old” gym is the support and inspiration we draw off of each other during and after every single WOD…there is a lot of talent at our gym but most importantly…there is a lot of HEART at our gym…..

4. Bart says:

Jeremy, I couldn’t have said it better myself. I’m glad bobby showed me this video after todays workout because I was feeling pretty down on myself until I saw it. Today was one of the worst days I’ve had in a while but because of jamie, nick, bobby and the rest of 515 I was able to at least finish when I was at my low point. You guys are awesome and are a big part of why I come back day after day.

• Will says:

I have no idea how you could feel down on yourself about your performance, Bart. You have become a rock star at this stuff in a couple of short months.

5. Lance says:

Im with Will on this one.

6. Bart says:

I appreciate the kind words guys! Means a lot coming from a couple of studs like you guys.

Brian M – we are on for Monday’s WOD

• Brian says:

being that mary has HSPUs. Looks like its Cindy! I’ll be doing it Wednesday morning! Wish I could go head to head but I can’t stay for the 7:30 class this time of year!

2010 crossfit games online qualifier workouts …

wod 1 – 5:56
    5 rounds
    10 deadlift (155#)
    10 box jumps (20″)
    10 toes to bar

wod 2 – 11:09
    150 double unders
    30 thrusters (85#)
    30 chest to bar pull ups

wod 3 – 14:00
    3 rounds:
    7 front squats (115#) (no rack)
    7 muscle ups
    … then did 9 more muscle ups to get a new 30 for time – 22:25

WHEW! Nice job on chest to bar, Tara!! First time doing them and killed it with 30!