2/18/11

Grey WOD

Five rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters
30 Box jump, 12 inch box
30 Wall ball shots, 10/6 pound ball

White WOD

Three rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters
30 Box jump, 12 inch box
30 Wall ball shots, 10/6 pound ball

Compare to 9/27/10

February “COOL” Board

–  Ramsey – 1st Muscle-Up Ever!
–  Justin – Overhead Squat 115# (got 145#)
–  Jasmine – 5 Consecutive Pull-Ups
–  Ramsey – HSPU on the Ice
–  Jodi – Double digit Pull Ups (12)
-  Krista – “Grace” Rx’d (95#)
-  Jaime – 1st Strict HSPU
–  Krista – 16 Consecutive Double Unders!
–  Lindsay – 95# Snatch
–  Ash – 3 Consecutive Muscle Ups
-  Mike R – Pull-up without a band
– Laura
– 150 Pull-Ups in “Eva”

22 Responses to 2/18/11

1. Bart says:

Bryant,

Looks like it’s you and me now on the Challenge. Seeing as you’ve yet to challenge anyone, I’ll give you the option to challenge me and we’ll go head to head this weekend. Give me a few options and we’ll go at it. If you’d rather not, I’ll come up with some options for you.

DOORS OPEN DOORS OPEN DOORS OPEN!!!

3. Jeremy Yoder says:

Eva – Actually pronounced “EVIL”

RX’d – 58:16

Hope we wait a while to do this one again……..

Last night – Annie rx’d – 5:13 … PR by 1:09
    This morning – Kelly rx’d – 24:50 … PR by 2:03, and not too bad on my mangled hand

“Kelly” as Rx’d – 29:34
    No PR for me…in fact, Z was basically on my PR pace so I got to see myself almost get lapped by my previous time 🙁
    I think I’m even more terrible at box jumps than before breaking my foot (didn’t think this was possible) And I’m definitely still feeling the effects of my 3 hard Wed wods- maybe not the best idea.

Ok, now that I’m done with my list of excuses…
    Great job to everyone this week! It was a good, hard, “classic” CrossFit week and I saw a lot of people pushing themselves harder and doing things they hadn’t done before. We’ve got such an awesome group of people at 515 🙂

6. Adam P says:

Kelly Rx’d = 21:35 (thanks to Bobby’s pushing me)….can’t wait to see who is next up on the ladder. I’ve got some fun ones thought up!

“Kelly”
    Black WOD as Rx’d – 16:44 (PR by 8 seconds), can tell I haven’t run as much lately but overall can’t be mad 🙂

1/22/10 – 24:46 (ran 10 mph on treadmill for 1:30 each round)
    5/11/10 – 19:13
    9/27/10 – 16:52
    2/18/11 – 16:44

Yoder – I select WOD #3. I have no idea when I will get it done, but thought I would let you know so you can do it whenever.

Blue WOD with 14lb wall balls – 33:16 (Beat my old time 🙂 even though I increased from 10lb wall balls to 14lb).
    Don’t think I’ll ever be able to do this one rx’d….that many 24″ box jumps are too scary. Way to go Jen and Jodi for taking those on!

10. nick says:

CFE WOD 25 mile bike 52:22

11. Jen says:

Black WOD Rx’d – 36:09 – Slower than before, but heavier ball, taller box, and not much sleep last night, so I’m okay with that!

Nate and Andi – Best of luck with your move and your new box! Thanks for all the encouragement, pointers, and critiques you’ve given me over the past few months. I’ve been doing CrossFit over a year and a half and still appreciate the corrections to my technique & form and the push you always give. You know how lazy I get when I don’t have anyone pushing me 🙂 We’ll miss you!!!

12. Jeremy Yoder says:

PLATINUM KELLY

Kelly as RX – 33:42 (First time doing it as RX)

Then……39.5 mile bike ride right afterwards in 2:20:25

After back to back Ladies and that bike ride I am gonna sleep well this weekend!!! It was a great Birthday week!

Ramsey, Challenge –

Here are the three workouts that no one has chosen yet…and I’m too dumb to think up new ones when I don’t have to. Here are ur options:

Workout #1
    21 – 15 – 9 HSPU with one ab mat, and pullups w/ 45lbs vest.

Workout #2
    3 rounds of: 3 rope climbs and 10m Farmer walk with 135lbs Barbells. (for a total of 270lbs farmer walk…and you can mark the center of the Olympic bar with tape for reference.)

Workout #3
    1-1-1-1-1 Max Dead Lift

14. Pingback: 1/6/12 | CrossFit 515, CrossFit Des Moines, Clive, Iowa, Gym, Des Moines Fitness, CrossFit Iowa