2/16/11

Yoder’s Birthday WOD

For time:
35 GHD Sit-ups (Abmat Sit-ups)
35 Strict Pull-ups (Kipping Pull-ups) (Pull-ups w Band)
35 Power Snatches (95/65) (65/45) (45/25)
3500 meter Row

February “COOL” Board

–  Ramsey – 1st Muscle-Up Ever!
–  Justin – Overhead Squat 115# (got 145#)
–  Jasmine – 5 Consecutive Pull-Ups
–  Ramsey – HSPU on the Ice
–  Jodi – Double digit Pull Ups (12)
-  Krista – “Grace” Rx’d (95#)
-  Jaime – 1st Strict HSPU
–  Krista – 16 Consecutive Double Unders!
–  Lindsay – 95# Snatch
–  Ash – 3 Consecutive Muscle Ups
-  Mike R – Pull-up without a band

19 Responses to 2/16/11

1. kylie says:

I was thinking.. we should definitely make some of Yoder’s shirts. Those are kick a.. I mean butt. Definitely a good idea for the next crossfit shirt! Happy Birthday!!

2. Adam P says:

Challenge wod with Lindsay…4 rounds and 4 sdhp’s. I probably should have tested the 135lb sdhp before accepting that challenge. And back to Yoder (maybe)…..great.

• Lindsay says:

AF wod 17 / challenge wod: 4 rounds + 3 SDHP … good job, Adam! I like our close matches, but I’m sick of going against you so you better win your next one 🙂

Mainsite WOD: EVA
    5 rounds:
    800 m run
    30 KB swings (2 pood)
    30 Pullups

36:43

Happy Bday Yoder! I’m thinking I will come back tonight and properly celebrate the b-day with the b-day wod

Yoder b-day black wod rx’d: 28:40 …and, I still hate rowing

Happy Birthday, Jeremy! How old are you?! (I’m gonna guess 41 -since you had us do 4 movements and 1 round …)

AF WOD 17/Challenge WOD w Bobby: 5 rounds + 8 reps
    Good job, Bobby! Is it weird I feel pretty good about losing to you by only 5 reps…in a 3:00 amrap (sounded better before that part)!

Yoder’s BDay Black WOD as Rx’d – 25:38
    Happy Birthday, Jeremy 🙂

AF WOD 17 – 6 Rounds + 1 rep

Then

5-4-3-2-1
    Squat Snatch (135#)
    Ring HSPU’s

As Rx’d – 4:16, think I could do in about 3:45 but had some mishaps

Gonna come back for more fun tonight

Call out for Mr. Maro

1. Amanda, 2010 games rules on everything

2. Head-to-head Max Snatch
    -We will start at 135#, then we will each attempt the weight and move up in 5# increments
    -Once you miss at a weight you get 3 attempts at the weight (including your 1st miss)
    -Once the weight is set up each time each person will get 90 seconds to attempt their lift
    -Only 1 time you may request an extra 60 seconds

3. Diane as Rx’d
    -HSPU starts and finishes in the up position with both feet in contact with the wall

Happy Birthday, Jeremy! What were thinking putting a 3500m row at the end of a WOD? 🙁 Glad I get to wait a whole year before I do another WOD you put together.
    Blue birthday WOD- 26:02

Tara, here’s the great article I was telling you about this morning!

10. Jeremy Yoder says:

Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes!
    I can honestly say that I am more in shape at 35 than I was at 25!!! Mostly thanks to all of you guys! Thanks!!!

Yoder’s B-Day WOD – RX – 23:41 (neck and neck with Lance!)

Plus noon class had my fresh Paleo Brownies (No diary, No Gluten)
    Lance, Krista and Jen loved em….if anyone is dong Paleo and wants the recipe let me know!

Jaime, Bart, Bobby – sent all our videos to AF. They are up on YouTube.

Mainsite WOD: EVA from home this morning;

Used my Kettlebell, pullup bar, and several laps around my ice-covered Cul-de-sac…which sucked. I felt like I was stuck in another fallen hero WOD.