2/10/11

“Wittman”

Seven rounds for time of:
15 Kettlebell swings (53/35)(35/26)(26/18)
15 Power cleans (95/65)(65/45)(45/25)
15 Box jumps (24″)(20″)(12″)

Jason Khalipa 11:57, Chris Spealler 12:13, Jaime Loera 12:34, Rick Helmann 12:34, Alex Rollin 12:35, Karianne Dickson 12:39 (1 pood KB, 65lb clean, 24″ box), Kristan Clever 12:55 (1 pood KB, 65lb clean, 24″ box), Carey Kepler 13:04 (1 pood KB, 65lb clean, 24″ box), Annie Thorisdottir 14:10 (1.5pood, 95lb clean, 24″ box), Duncan Martin 13:00 (age 12, 5 rnds, 24lb KB, 55lb clean, 20″ box), Matt Ross 13:59 (age 14, 5 rnds, 1pood KB, 85lb clean, 20″ box).
Post time to comments.

February “COOL” Board

–  Ramsey – 1st Muscle-Up Ever!
–  Justin – Overhead Squat 115# (got 145#)
–  Jasmine – 5 Consecutive Pull-Ups
–  Ramsey – HSPU on the Ice
–  Jodi – Double digit Pull Ups (12)
-  Krista – “Grace” Rx’d (95#)
-  Jaime – 1st Strict HSPU

29 Responses to 2/10/11

1. Adam P says:

Wittman Rx’d = 18:55. Nice push at the end of it Justin….. whupped me!

I also did one whole square of handstand walk then performed the perfect forward roll for everyone’s entertainment (and my safety). I’m not sure if I will perfect my handstand walk first or break my neck, either way it’s on!

Black – 18:43. That certainly didn’t go as planned. Another fairly deceiving one. Big group this morning with lots of energy which always helps at 530 in the morning. And got about 6 legit HSPUs (in about the span of 12 mins). About to bring the boomsauce some more Feb goals!

Nice work Adam and Z! Hey Jaime, was today first time back doing box jumps?

Wittman rx’d – 16:58. Love having the big 5:30 group! Although I would have preferred not having to share a box with Jaime, haha 🙂 Good job on your first day back of two-footed box jumps!

“Wittman”
    Black WOD as Rx’d – 15:02 and a laundry list of excuses
    In conclusion I just didn’t feel quite the push I wanted this morning from myself
    It was an honor doing a WOD in your memory Sergaent Jeremiah Wittman RIP

“Wittman”
    Black WOD as Rx’d – 19:49

I liked the WOD, just not overly excited with my performance on it this morning. But yes Justin, it was my first day doing ‘real’ box jumps, so that’s something positive! Back to 100% = no more excuses 🙂 And sorry Z, it had to be super frustrating to do box jumps across from my one-at-a-time ones, haha…you still kicked butt thou!

Great job morning classes – no better way to honor a hero than a gym full of hard working people doing an early morning WOD like this one!

6. Bart says:

Well Bobby, I tried taking back the title on MU’s yesterday but had the wrong strategy. I went in doing sets of 6 and was on pace to hit 3:30 until about numero 23 and then the wheels fell off. Spent myself too quick and was barely able to get one at a time after that. In fact, I think I tried four different times just to get the 26th rep. I definetely think next time we go head to head and give it a good show!

• Bobby says:

Sounds good to me! Ya that was the 1st time I ever did that workout with a strategy. I had always basically just done as many as I could every time I got up, and that tends to fall apart very quickly and leads to lots of failed reps.

This one took it out of me. My arms are still shaking. All I can say is that I did prescribed. Rx’d: 24:04.

8. Tara says:

🙂 WOO-HOO! My denial of the Doctors’ initial analysis was on target! Turns out it’s just a bad bone bruise with bleeding. Technically should be 2 weeks off but I will see you tonight!!! 🙂

Think I might do all 4 of these on Saturday, anybody else in?

10. kylie says:

Wittman Rx’d, 17:23
    Black except my box jumps. Added a red plate increasing height, we’re workin on it:)

11. Bart says:

Did Ledesma tonight:
    Black WOD Rx’d (5″ HSPU on paralettes) – 10 rounds + 2HSPU’s

• Bobby says:

Do’in Work Son! If you, me, and Lance could just morph into 1 crossfitter I think we could take down Mikko!

Oh by the way, when I saw Lance today he was talking lots of trash about how bad he is gonna whoop you in Nasty Girls tomorrow 🙂

• Bart says:

Haha. He would too. I think I might do “JT” today and save the challenge for Monday. Give me a chance to rest on Sunday and come in to it strong. Lance is an animal so I’m going to need it.

12. Jeremy Yoder says:

Adam P…..finished “Rowing my boat” in 6:45….got you by 2 seconds buddy 🙂 Also, I did the challenge 20 minutes after I taught a 45 minute spin class at Aspen 🙂

Lindsey….I know you want revenge girl…but it looks like your gonna have to go through Adam to get it! 🙂