– Make some goals for February, and get your name on the Board when you accomplish them
– AND let me videotape Â if you are attempting, you should be proud of it
Challenge wod….yikes! Good luck Lindsay…
Grace – RX – 4:49 (PR) 🙂
Fran – first time Rx’d = 5:18
last time I did Fran on 9/21 – not Rx’d @ 85# and band with PUs = 6:54
Thanks for the push Bobby!
5:15, every second counts!
No problem Adam, GREAT JOB!!!
Thanks Bobby, I must have not heard you right as I was rolling and flopping on the floor.
1. Strict HSPU
2. 15 consecutive butterfly pull ups
3. 4 consecutive muscle ups
4. Snatch 95# (current max 85# on 11/24/10)
Carried over from January
1. 5 Ring Dips (I am at 3, barely)
2. Handstand Walk 10 squares (my goal for January was 8 squares and I made it to 7.5 so since I have a month now, I needed to add a couple squares)
3. Find out my Max Pull-ups and Push-ups at beginning of month and increase each by 20%.
4. Learn Butterfly Pull-ups.
Ladder Challenge with Bart: 8:32 Nice work Bart! One muscle up cost me 1:30 of time. I’ll get you next time!
Thanks Brian! Ladder Challenge – 7:35. Absolutely brutal!
Afterwards I proceeded to puke and roll around on the ground for a while. Then got a wild hair up my a$$ and did Diane – 4:45.
Finally you did Diane, that 6:57 or whatever it was was embarrassing for a record
1. 10 consecutive MU’s (never tried it last month)
2. Clean & Jerk 225
3. Back Squat 275
4. Deadlift 445
Goals for February:
Two free-standing HSPUs
Hold back lever for five seconds
Reclaim my Fran title from Bobby
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *