1/24/11

– Jen – 1st ever Ring Dip
– Krista – 1st ever Kipping Pull-Up without a Band
– Krista – 1st ever Rope Climb
– Jodi – 1st ever Rope Climb
– Jodi – 1st ever Chest-to-Bar Pull-Up
– Tara – 30 Consecutive Double-Unders
– Bobby – Handstand Walk length of gym (20 squares)
– Will – Free-standing HSPU
– Lance – No False Grip Muscle Up
– Jeff – 1st Muscle Up Ever
– Bryant – 10 Consecutive Muscle Ups
– Lindsay – Handstand Walk the length of the gym (20 squares)
– Lance – Consecutive Muscle Ups (3)

13 Responses to 1/24/11

1. Brian says:

Ladder Challenge: Max Back Squat 325 (25 pound PR). I was told afterwards that Nate got 275.
    Max Split Jerk (last weeks WOD) 215 (10 pound PR)

Bart I will let you know your choices soon! Unless you challeged the person in front of you??

• Bart says:

Brian, I’m waiting on Adam S. to accept one of my challenge options still. I think he was out of town for a few days so hopefully should hear something soon.

• Adam S says:

Bart – I accepted your challenge today and did the 50 tire flips. It was fun. Good luck!

Go easy on me, I still have 7 stitches in my leg…

• Bart says:

Awesome! I’ll hit it over lunch and let you know how I did.

• Bart says:

Challenge – 50 tire flips for time 2:35. Adam, I heard you got 2:32 so nice work!

Brian, I saw you scheming today at the noon workout so I’m excited to see what you come up with.

2. Jeremy Yoder says:

Callout – Adam P (Pending approval)

(1) 3 Rds 4 time
    –10 Pull-Ups
    –15 Wall Balls – 20 lb
    –20 GHD Sit Ups

(2)
    –“Randy” -75 Power Snaches for time (75#)

(3) 3 Rds 4 time
    –500m Row
    –20 Box Jumps (24″)
    –20 GHD Sit-ups

3. Adam P says:

Today’s wod – worked on foot positioning for heavy squats, weighted dips, and doing two weighted muscle ups with a 20 lb vest with Brian crying behind me…..

And pending approval I accept challenge number one from Yoder.

Finally – some more info on the 2011 Games!! 🙂

5 Bucks says Fran is the 1st workout, any takers?

6. nate says:

Jack with modification
    10 deadlifts with the tire
    10 KB swings
    10 Box jumps thirty incher (this ended poorly with me taking a shin to the box after round three. changed to 24 inch box)
    12 rds + 5 deads

Challenge WOD against Ash: 7:17
    3 rds:
    250m row
    10 thrusters (95)
    10 R arm KB snatch
    10 L arm KB snatch

Nice work Ash! Those thrusters were brutal after rowing…