Again Faster WOD #15
You will have four movements, each of which are prescribed a point value per rep.Â You will choose one movement to do forÂ 4:00, then another to do forÂ 3:00, another forÂ 2:00 and the final forÂ 1:00.Â Like FGB, there is no rest between movements.Â As soon as the first 4 minutes are over, you move immediately into your next movement.
You will choose which movement you do for what amount of time.Â The point value and the order (4mins, 3mins, 2, 1) doesn’t change.
(Situps): Hands touch the ground at the bottom, hands touch the bells at the top.
(DB PP/PJ): Arms and knees locked at the top, hip open.
(Sq Cleans): Hip below knee at the bottom, knees locked at top with hips open before barbell drops.
JanuaryÂ â€œCOOLâ€Â Board
-Â Â Jasmine â€“ 1st ever Kipping Pull-Up without a band
– Â Ash â€“ 1st ever Ring Muscle Up
– Â Nate â€“ 300 lb. Back Squat
-Â Bart â€“ 25 HSPUâ€™s
-Â Bart â€“ 45 Ring Dips
-Â Bart â€“ 15 Squares Handstand Walk
– Jen â€“ 1st ever Ring Dip
– Krista â€“ 1st ever Kipping Pull-Up without a Band
– Krista â€“ 1st ever Rope Climb
– Jodi â€“ 1st ever Rope Climb
– Jodi â€“ 1st ever Chest-to-Bar Pull-Up
– Tara â€“ 30 Consecutive Double-Unders
– Bobby â€“ Handstand Walk length of gym (20 squares)
– Will â€“ Free-standing HSPU
– Lance â€“ No False Grip Muscle Up
– Jeff â€“ 1st Muscle Up Ever
– Bryant â€“ 10 Consecutive Muscle Ups
– Lindsay â€“ Handstand Walk the length of the gym (20 squares)
– Lance â€“ Consecutive Muscle Ups (3)