1/20/11

– Jen – 1st ever Ring Dip
– Krista – 1st ever Kipping Pull-Up without a Band
– Krista – 1st ever Rope Climb
– Jodi – 1st ever Rope Climb
– Jodi – 1st ever Chest-to-Bar Pull-Up
– Tara – 30 Consecutive Double-Unders
– Bobby – Handstand Walk length of gym (20 squares)
– Will – Free-standing HSPU
– Lance – No False Grip Muscle Up
– Jeff – 1st Muscle Up Ever
– Bryant – 10 Consecutive Muscle Ups
– Lindsay – Handstand Walk the length of the gym (20 squares)
– Lance – Consecutive Muscle Ups (3)

10 Responses to 1/20/11

1. Adam says:

Nice job Lindsay! Got me by 10 seconds. You’d better move up quick, I’ve got some good ideas for the re-match….

Joanie….I know you are out of town but thought I’d throw out my 3 challenge workouts to you so you can think about which one you want to do. (I did try to come up with movements that wouldn’t be too bad on your knee)

Workout 1:
    21-15-9
    105 lb dead lift
    30 sec handstand against the wall
    55 lb hang clean

Workout 2:
    3 rounds (wearing the 15 lb vest)
    Bearcrawl 2 lengths of the gym
    15 GHDs
    15 back extensions

Workout 3:
    4 rounds
    500m row
    Rest 3 minutes

Of course these do need to be approved before you pick one.

Enjoy the warmth and sunshine out there in California!

3. Bart says:

Alright, not sure if I’m challenging Lance or Adam S. since there was an injury involved in their previous challenge. So you guys decide who I’m challenging. Either way, here it is:

Option 1:
    8 Min AMRAP
    Bench Press – 10 Reps (Bodyweight)
    Chest to Bar – 8 Reps
    Rings Dips – 6 Reps
    HSPU – 4 Reps

Bench Press can be scaled to 135lbs if unable to do bodyweight.

Option 2:
    50 tire flips for time (the smaller of the two tires)

Option 3:
    “Angie”
    100 pullups
    100 pushups
    100 situps

• Lance says:

I don’t think its me…but if it was I would choose option 2 and I think it would more challenging and fun if you climbed inside the tire and then I flipped it.

• Jaime says:

Approved. One thing, u can do whatever u want of course, but Angie does have 100 squats too!
      Adam said he didn’t want a redo against Lance, so I guess this is for him.

• Bart says:

Good catch Jaime! Option 3 – Angie, need to add 100 squats in there.

Haha, nice try Lance! I think you’re just waiting to see me puke.

4. nate says:

Crazy Ring WOD 11:? to wow that is all I can say

Squat didn’t have enough in the tank after that one

10rds Air squats till partner completes farmer carry with 2 pood kettle bells 11:10

5. nick says:

Cfe wod 12min amap 5 115# jerk,5 115# front squat, 12 lateral jumps, 12 push ups. 4 rounds +2 squats. then…..
    row 1 min all out. 3 min rest 5 rounds.