Tabata “Bottom to Bottom” Squat
Run 1 mile or Row 1600m
Clock starts for run on rising from last squat.
The Tabata Bottom to Bottom Squat is a Tabata Squat but each rep begins at the bottom and ends at the bottom. The turn around at the top is immediate – no pause. The ten-second rest for each interval is also held at the bottom of the squat as opposed to the top. Interestingly, this squat, in contrast to the “normal” Tabata squat, motivates full hip extension. Also, the ten second rests don’t seem as short with this protocol!
Austin Malleolo 18/6:17.
Post Tabata score and mile time to comments.
-Â Â Jasmine â€“ 1st ever Kipping Pull-Up without a band
– Â Ash â€“ 1st ever Ring Muscle Up
– Â Nate â€“ 300 lb. Back Squat
-Â Bart â€“ 25 HSPUâ€™s
-Â Bart â€“ 45 Ring Dips
-Â Bart â€“ 15 Squares Handstand Walk
– Jen â€“ 1st ever Ring Dip
– Krista â€“ 1st ever Kipping Pull-Up without a Band
– Krista â€“ 1st ever Rope Climb
– Jodi â€“ 1st ever Rope Climb
– Jodi â€“ 1st ever Chest-to-Bar Pull-Up
– Tara â€“ 30 Consecutive Double-Unders
– Bobby â€“ Handstand Walk length of gym (20 squares)
– Jaime â€“ beat Bobby 🙂