12/29/10

Black WOD

Three rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters (or Row)
15 Pull-ups
50 Squats
15 Pull-ups

Kevin Montoya 9:52, Dave Leys 9:55, Lucas Zepeda 10:05, Jake Cutting10:33, Rob Orlando 10:34, Connor Martin 10:52, Kristan Clever 11:04,Alison Patenaude 11:19, Heather Bergeron 11:29, Jordan Wallace11:49, Laurie Galassi 11:55, Kim Malz 12:30.
Post time to comments.

Blue WOD

Three rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters (or Row)
15 Pull-ups (with Band)
50 Squats
15 Pull-ups (with Band)

DECEMBER “COOL” BOARD:

– Erica Stone:  First Kipping Pull-Up without a Band
- Shelley Noyce:  Double digit max DUs (26)
– Lindsay Noyce:  Two consecutive Muscle Ups
– Brian Maro:  Muscle Up with 15 lb. vest
– Brian Maro:  15 Consecutive Butterfly PU’s
– Laura Mastin:  1st Strict Pull-Up
– Tara Krueger:  1 Rope Climb
– Joanie Houston:  Double Digit Pull-Ups (10 consecutive)

– Adam Porath:  Overhead Squat 85 lbs.
– Audra Wolfe:  First Kipping Pull-Up without the band

14 Responses to 12/29/10

1. Brian says:

Nice job Lance. 1000 pound test on that bar my ass. the way that bar bended another 50 pounds and it would have snapped!

Black WOD: 13:57 with Running

Black wod running on treadmill – 12:50. That was a good one!!

Re-call out on the max pull ups (sorry I stood you up last time … I had an unplanned date with drunken 3 a.m.):
    Max Pull Ups Throwdown
    Lindsay & Jaime v. Bobby
    Sunday Jan. 2, 2011 during normal class

Black WOD (w 200 single leg jumps & 12 pullups..OOPS 🙁 ) – 13:57

For some reason I had it in my head that it was 12 pullups instead of 15 this morning. I could claim ignorance for my “cheating,” but then again, 15 was up on the board not only once but TWICE per wod today – haha! Maybe I could claim that as my “handicap” today since I had my 8 lb boot on…either way I did make up my 18 missed pullups afterwards when I realized my mistake (tearing my hand in process). Lovely start to the day.

• Tara says:

🙂 On a positive note, Jaime, you’ve made me feel better for doing single DL’s last night up until the 7th round!!! It seems it happens to all of us at some point or another to do the wrong quantity : ) And I agree it should be able to count as your handicap for having the boot!

• Jaime says:

Haha, that’s right..and there were even more 2’s on the board yesterday than there were 15’s today 😀
        Apparently Katie and I aren’t very GOOD cheaters thou, Bobby since we both called OURSELVES out on it!
        My day did get better today thou- handstand walk 11 squares tonight 🙂 One Dec goal down, 2 days left!

• Bobby says:

A CHEATER’S A CHEATER’S A CHEATER HAHAHA

Black WOD as Rx’d – 9:35, ran 10 mph for 1:30 on the treadmill

That’s an awful lot of weight Lance! Mighty impressive.

6. Katie says:

Black WOD 15+ minutes…can’t remember the exact time. I went downhill pretty fast on this one.