12/22/10

Black WOD

Five rounds for time of:

Row 500 meters

7 Thrusters (135/95)

Mikko Salo 10:44, Graham Holmberg 10:56, Ken Gall 11:45, Tommy Hackenbruck 11:45 (thruster behind the neck), Pat Padgett 11:48, Kevin Montoya 11:56, Austin Malleolo 12:03, Dave Lipson 12:50, Michael Giardina 12:51, Chris Spealler 12:52, Kristan Clever 13:36 (95lbs), Rebecca Voigt 13:55 (95lbs), Katie Hogan 14:42 (95lbs), Heather Bergeron 15:28 (95lbs). Post time to comments.

Blue WOD

Five rounds for time of:

Row 500 meters

7 Thrusters (95/65)

Grey WOD

Five rounds for time of:

Row 500 meters

7 Thrusters (65/45)

White WOD

Three rounds for time of:

Row 500 meters

7 Thrusters (45/35)

DECEMBER “COOL” BOARD:

– Erica Stone:  First Kipping Pull-Up without a Band

- Shelley Noyce:  Double digit max DUs(15)

– Lindsay Noyce:  Two consecutive Muscle Ups

– Brian Maro:  Muscle Up with 15 lb. vest

– Brian Maro:  15 Consecutive Butterfly PU’s

– Laura Mastin:  1st Strict Pull-Up

– Tara Krueger:  1 Rope Climb

– Joanie Houston:  Double Digit Pull-Ups (10 consecutive)

17 Responses to 12/22/10

1. Brian says:

Black WOD: 16:43.
    6:30 class is showing a ton of improvement! Nice work guys!!

2. Bart says:

For the next call out, the wager is 10 ODDDH – On Demand Double Dream Hands!

• Lindsay says:

Yes! Jaime, are we making our call out today?

• Jaime says:

YES!! Great idea Bart, thanks 🙂

Call out: Max rep pullups
        Teams: Bobby vs Lindsay + myself
        When: This Friday (probably 7:30 class)
        Wager: 10 ODDDHB (10 On Demand Double Dream Hands Burpees!! – ie Double Dream Hands instead of clap overhead)

Backround: Current max pullups –
        Bobby = 64
        Lindsay = 31
        Jaime = 32

Any other 2 person team is welcome to join in the fun too!

• Lindsay says:

Can I get a max pull up background check on team 3??

3. Jodi says:

Sorry guys. I’m ditching crossfit – this is my new work-out. hahaha

• Shelley says:

Jodi, let me know when your first DDH work-out is so I can come watch. I’m pretty sure I’d get a great ab work-out watching you!

Blue WOD – 15:45

Closest I’ve come to doing the actual WOD since I broke my foot 🙂 Depth on Thrusters wasn’t good with my inability to bend my ankle in my boot, but I got a great report for the doctor yesterday – so hopefully I’ll be back in full force sooner than anticipated!!

Great job to everyone on a tough week of WODs so far…we will have all earned a little break for Christmas!

The scarey thing is, there are a lot of people who do consider “double dream hands” a work-out.

Am I the only person that thinks “Double Dream Hands Man” looks like Gary Busey? I’m having an internal battle of emotions between the darkest of fears and rainbow filled joy.

7. Adam says:

I think we have a new song for the workout playlist!….can’t…..stop…..watching…..dream hands…..nooooooooooooo!

Black WOD as Rx’d – 15:19, definitely felt a little weaker than usual on the thrusters……wonder why

9. Nathan says:

Black WOD 17:03 ouch those 500’s caught up with me quick.