12/10/10

Hang power snatch 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

Dave Lipson 215lbs, James Hobart 163lbs, Austin Malleolo 163lbs, Lindsey Valenzuela 140lbs, Katie Hogan 137lbs, Kristan Clever 135lbs, Rebecca Voigt 117lbs, Michelle Kinney 115lbs.
Post loads to comments.

OR

Hang power clean 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

THEN…

Black WOD

Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
30 second Handstand hold
30 second Squat hold
30 second L-sit hold
30 second Chin over bar hold

Laurie Galassi 7 rounds + 22sec squat, Danielle Edmundson 7 + 19sec squat, Kevin Montoya 6 rounds + 10sec L-sit, Kristan Clever 6 rounds (freestanding HS), Jason Ackerman 6 rounds, Austin Malleolo 5 rounds + 22sec chin-over, Rebecca Voigt 5 rounds + squat (freestanding HS), Heather Bergeron 5 rounds + 10sec squat, Katie Hogan 5 rounds + HS, Mel Ockerby 4 rounds + 15sec chin-over (freestanding HS).
Post rounds completed to comments.

Blue WOD

Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
30 second Feet on Box
30 second Squat hold
30 second Knees up hold
30 second Chin over bar hold (w band)

DECEMBER “COOL” BOARD:

– Erica Stone:  First Kipping Pull-Up without a Band
– Shelley Noyce:  Double digit max DUs (12)

21 Responses to 12/10/10

1. Brian says:

Black WOD: 6 rounds with 15lb vest

Black WOD: 6 rounds + 20 sec handstand
    W/ left leg squat holds while holding onto pullup bar, and L-sits on rings.
    I’ve decided I should weight my boot and find out how much extra weight I’m lugging around. I’m taking suggestions for names too 😉

Snatch – 80#; Black wod – 6 rds + 25 sec chin over bar

And I’m making an ANNOUNCEMENT … I’m sick of listening to the same 20 songs my musically-lame bro and bro-in-law play, SO I’m making a request for people to make CDs (or mix tapes) to be played at the gym. Incentive – if at least 3 people make a CD by next Saturday December 18, then I’ll buy any one item (product or merchandise) sold at CF 515 for the person that I think made the best WOD music mix. Make sense??

• Brian says:

One day at 5:30 class and your making executive decisions?? We can always go over to KOSAMA and ask for their clubbin mix if you would prefer that? Anyone is welcome to bring a mix and we’ll put it in the rotation.

• Bobby says:

I would take that “clubbin music” over mr. Jovi any day of the week. I would rather do 3 frans back to back to back in silence than even have the thought of IT’S MY LIFE…..come into my head during a workout, haha just kidding…but seriously

• Justin says:

First your post made me laugh, then it made me cry because now that song is engrained in my head. I like my music like my workouts…”constantly varied at high intensity”

• Brian says:

The one time you brought in a mix it made me want to go to sleep. That was anything but high intensity.

• Brian says:

Same goes for me and half the music on the IPOD. To each his own. At least its a fast song.

• Justin says:

What is this “rotation” you speak of?

• Brian says:

I’ve always said that anyone is welcome to bring in their mix and we’ll play it. Not every day, but a couple times a week just like we rotate between the shuffle, CD, and IPOD.

• Will says:

LOL. We’ve been bangin’ some Glitch Mob recently. Ask Jeremy, Lance, or Krista about it.

Hang Power Snatch – got up to 150 lb.
    Then….
    Black WOD as Rx’d – 5 Rounds + 30 second L-Sit (Freestandong Handstands)

5. Adam says:

I don’t know about anybody else but the mix has got to have ‘All These Things That I’ve Done’ or I’m quitting! Who’s with me??……Bobby?

Let’s all thank Z for sparking the longest conversation on our message board since…oh yeah, what music to be played during mens affiliate team tryouts! Can’t pretend this isn’t important to people 🙂 Personally I think we could be playing Christmas music this time of year, I know Brian especially would LOVE that, HAHAHA! But seriously good idea, Z.