10/26/10

Rest 1 minute
Tabata Pull-up
Rest 1 minute
Tabata Push-up
Rest 1 minute
Tabata Sit-up

The Tabata interval is 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest for 8 intervals.
Tabata score is the least number of reps performed in any of the eight intervals. Unit for the row is “calories”.

Russ Malz 8, 21, 10, 15, 20 = 74, Kristan Clever 4, 25, 10, 15, 18 = 72,
Kim Malz 5, 22, 10, 11, 23 = 71, Austin Malleolo 8, 21, 10, 14, 11 = 64.
Post Tabata score for each exercise to comments and total for final score.

Cool Points Standings:

15. Bryant Pickering – 35
17. Jodi Noble – 35
18. Adam Soyer – 30
18. Todd Fox – 30
20. Andi Christenson – 25
21. Angie Starmer – 10

CQOD:  What athlete came in 3rd at the first ever CrossFit games in 2007 and in 2nd at the 2008 games?  (35 Cool Points)

21 Responses to 10/26/10

Josh Everett?

2. Jim says:

Spealler?

3. angie says:

Tabata good times…57

Tabata score – 48 … 5, 17, 6, 6, 14

“Tabata This” – 5, 20, 5, 7, 12 = 49
    Anyone else feel like they did a whole bunch of reps they didn’t end up getting credit for, haha!?!

• Shelley says:

Okay, I have to admit I gamed it. I had a number I thought I could do for each skill so that’s where I started and stayed…..I didn’t waste any reps but probably lost out on one or two total points.

6. Jodi says:

Am I sick? For some reason I luv the tabata work-outs! Score 41.
    Kipping pull-ups… Starting doing push-ups on my feet than those quickly faded to my knees -ugh! Someday… 🙂

7. Brian says:

42 – wore the vest and did ghd (with out the vest) instead of situps. First time ever I thought my legs might actually reach muscle failier (sp) doing air squats.

8. Susan Katelman says:

Tabata 44 at noon, assisted pull ups with a step down from the green band…movin on up….!!!
    would NEVER do this stuff without a group, great atmosphere.

Tabata This – 46 5,17,3,8,13
    Way to go bandless today Joanie…….that was impressive!!!!!

Bob, here is the video I told you about the kipping pull-up
    Part 1 – http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFit_AdrianKippingPullUps1.mov
    Part 2 – http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFit_AdrianKippingPullUps2.mov

If those links don’t work, go to http://www.crossfit.com/cf-info/excercise.html , and then it should be the first to videos under adrian teaches the kipping pull-up

Tabata This – 63, never worked harder on a workout and not gotten credit for it (TRAIN SMARTER NOT HARDER RIGHT?)

Here are my numbers (starting number/ending number)
    Row – (9/8) not too bad
    Squat – (22/20) still not horrible
    Pull-Ups – (16/11) ya like I was gonna do 128 pull-ups in 2:40 of work?
    Push-Ups – (16/8) that was just stupid
    Sit-Ups – (21/16) hoofta, just couldn’t finish

Bobby’s over-presumptuous score vs. Bobby’s real score (84/63)
    I tried to add it up earlier today, I think I did approximately 63 reps that I didn’t get credit for. Need to do that one again

12. Nathan says:

Tabata This 60 have to admit I did this two weeks ago at a crossfit in Minnesota. I know to not over shoot those first goes and hit numbers a little half ways in between. Still had a pr by 6 points.

13. Jen says:

Tabata This – 5-16-5-10-11 47
    Used the purple band for my pull ups. Push ups got kinda ugly the last couple of rounds! Had 12 for my sit ups until the 6th round, then lost it. Ugh!

14. Pingback: 1/14/12 | CrossFit 515, CrossFit Des Moines, Clive, Iowa, Gym, Des Moines Fitness, CrossFit Iowa