10/25/10

15. Bryant Pickering – 35
17. Jodi Noble – 35
18. Adam Soyer – 30
18. Todd Fox – 30
20. Andi Christenson – 25
21. Angie Starmer – 10

CQOD:  What are the full names (first and last) of the 1st winners ever of the CrossFit Games in 2007, man and woman? (30 Cool Points for each person)

28 Responses to 10/25/10

If you only know one of the winners you can still get 30 points for each

‘OPT’ Fitzgerald…first name James??? Don’t think I know the girls champ.

3. Brian says:

Front Squat 255! PR by 50 pounds!!
    5K run with a Vest 25:30. PR by 2 minutes and not a wearing a vest!

Nice work Brian on the 315 Front squat. Next time you’ll get 345.

Nice work Adam on the 260 Front Squat!

• Shelley says:

Wow, you’ve become quite the runner….I’m still working on it ( I think I gave all my running abilities to my children) haha

4. Adam says:

Front Squat 260, PR by over 100 pounds.

5K – 20:12, a little disappointing but still excited about the Front Squat PR.

Front Squat – 165 ..new PR by 20 lbs 🙂
    5K Run – 22:15

Front Squat: 185-215(old PR)-235-245-255(f)-255(f)-255(new PR)
    Thanks for the pointers and encouragement Angie!

5K Run – 18:01 (PR by 9 sec)……Mikko is fast 🙁

• Angie says:

No problem and it TOTALLY counted!!!! Do NOT feel guilty!!!! 🙂 Impressive!! One day Jaime and I will FS 200#…whhhaaaaahahahah.! Someday….

7. Jen says:

Front Squat – 160# – PR by 6# – Thought my old PR was 148, but it was 154#, so not as much of a PR today as I thought. Still happy with that, though 🙂

5K Row – 22:12 – PR by 39 seconds!

Way to go on the front squat PR, Shelley!! You made them look so easy!

8. Angie says:

OMGoodness Jen!! NICE!!!!! You are gaining on me fast!! LOL!!
    I did FS at CF Ames on Friday in my running shoes…grrrrr…
    170# and almost had 175#…I blame it on the shoes…Hahaha
    Running?? If you call it that…26:30. So pathetic. I think the rest of the class had coffee and breakfast before I returned. Oh well, someday! I can hear Brian now…”2 MU’s AND a mile run to cool down each day.” My list is getting rather long!

• Jen says:

I don’t think you have anything to worry about, Angie! I seriously doubt I’ll ever catch up to you! One can only hope 🙂

• Brian says:

The funny thing is I do that almost every other day right now and I think it has helped a ton. A couple muslce ups every day and a 20 pound one mile sprint twice a week. if you want to join the fun I’m always looking for peeps!!

9. Susan Katelman says:

Lovin my blue ribbon, may be the only one I ever get from cross fit, so I am hanging on to it with great pride!
    Thanks for being my running buddy Joni, I think we timed in at 33:15.
    Tough time with squats as my left quad was hurting, but my partner Janet had great form and that Shelley beside us made it look like nothin……grt way to start off the day.

Front squat #135 PR by 35 lbs.
    5K row -22:56 Sure glad I was rowing next to Jen….I was trying to stay with her pace as much as I could. I wanted to break 23 minutes and I know that’s why I did. Thanks Jen.

11. Nathan says:

Caity Matter & James “OPT” Fitzgerald

12. Jeremy says:

5 mile run – 38:13

Could have done it faster, but I had an ice cream sundae for lunch.

13. Teague says:

front squat PR at 210, 27:05 run with vest, vest sucks

14. Lance says:

5k run 22:25. PR by a minute and a half or something like that.

15. Pingback: 2/9/11 | CrossFit 515, CrossFit Des Moines, Clive, Iowa, Gym, Des Moines Fitness, CrossFit Iowa