10/22/10

14. Jodi Noble – 35
17. Adam Soyer – 30
17. Todd Fox – 30
19. Andi Christenson – 25
19. Grant Waltz – 25
21. Angie Starmer – 10

CQOD: Fill in the next 2 letters in the following sequence and explain the pattern: ON, DJ, FM, AM, ?? (50 Cool Points)

20 Responses to 10/22/10

1. Jim Noyce says:

June, July

Hmmmm, I’ll say JJ

3. Jeremy says:

Alright, I need some points. So, I’m gonna steal the previous two answers and argue that both Jim and Shelley’s responses were incomplete.

JJ – The pattern is the first letters of successive months.

Pretty please…?

• Lindsay says:

whoops – my comp hadn’t refreshed in awhile so didn’t see Jeremy’s response … he should get the points 🙂

• Jaime says:

I think I’m gonna have to give this one to Jeremy…he’s good at following directions (like the time we told him to yell BURPEE every time he clapped overhead- and he did 🙂 )

• Jeremy says:

Sweet! I’m on the board! Thanks…

• Jim says:

Jaime – Suddenly you remind me of a couple of professors I had in college. They were looking for “their” answer to the question, not necessarily a correct answer that demonstrated a knowledge of the material. Can CrossFit instructors get tenure, I wonder 🙂

By the way, how do you do those colorful smily and frowny faces? Is that a Mac deal?

Congrats Jeremy!

I’ll say JJ AND follow directions and explain that the pattern is the first letter of the months in order starting with O(ctober) N(ovember), …

“Helen”
    Black WOD as Rx’d – 6:44, 3 seconds off of Miko and I had to drop from the bar twice during my last set of PU’s 🙁

……….and in case I haven’t told everyone that I have seen today, this is my FAVORITE named crossfit WOD ever

“Helen”
    Black WOD as R’xd – 8:55
    Still can’t believe I beat you by ONE second, Lindsay! Thought I had you by more than that until I had to come off the bar with 3 pullups left! Good job this morning, thanks for setting the bar to high 🙂
    I like that WOD too…my forearms don’t thou!

Black WOD as rx’d -14:37 (or something like that)
    My left palm did not like those pull ups today (it is pretty raw from the 75 pull ups on Tuesday)….so had to do them one at a time. On the bright side, I should be able to improve on my time the next time I do “Helen”.

Helen, black wod rx’d – 8:56
    Stupid last set of pull-ups! Someday I’ll get my name up on that record wall … someday …sigh

9. Jen says:

Black WOD not Rx’d – 13:14 – Used the purple band for my pullups. Used the green band last time I did Helen, so it’s an improvement. Next time will be as Rx’d!

Made it all the way to the top on a rope climb today 🙂

10. Kate says:

4 Rounds
    800M Run
    20 pushups
    30 45# walking lunges
    around 24 min.
    50 Floor Wipers
    50 Basket ball squat jumps (OUCH)

11. Angie says:

Visited the crew at CF Ames today as I was up there visiting family.
    We did FS 1 rep max and short metcon:
    4 Rounds
    15 K2E
    15 Walking Lunges
    15 Push ups

FS 170# (failed 175# x2 but I blame it on the shoes! Haha..I was in running shoes!)

WOD 7:13 Was thrilled to get 15 consective kipping K2E the first round unbroken.

12. Jeremy says:

“Helen”

Black WOD as Rx’d – 11:49

I owe it all to Bobby’s fancy wraps. I hung them up on the fridge.

13. Pingback: 7/23/11 | CrossFit 515, CrossFit Des Moines, Clive, Iowa, Gym, Des Moines Fitness, CrossFit Iowa