10/15/10

13. Jodi – 35
16. Todd Fox – 30
17. Andi Christenson – 25
18. Grant Waltz – 25
19. Kam Kielhorn – 10
19. Angie Starmer – 10

CQOD:  Chips Deluxe and Fudge Shoppe are cookies made by this “elfin” company. (35 Cool Points)

22 Responses to 10/15/10

Clean & Jerk: 110 … disappointing after throwing up 465 the other days
    Snatch: 75
    Black wod: 4 rounds

2. Kate says:

10 Rounds
    10 Bench Press 75#
    200M 10%incline sprint between 8-9mph

I think I need a rest, my body is cashed. I am still hurting from all the 85# push presses on Wed.

3. Angie says:

Kate, you are not alone…we are all very very sore!! YIKES!!!!!

Snatch – 95# x3 One very ‘unique’ hippy landing on one of those!! Hahah!!

WOD – 6 rounds minus the DU’s…should have had 6 full rounds but I can never stay consistant on the DU’s..drrrrrr

Looking forward to bday WOD Lindsay! Apparently there is already one named after me (I wish!!)…but I have a unique spin on it. Hooooaaaaaa (my evil laugh)

Snatch: 100
    Clean & Jerk: 145
    Black WOD as Rx’d: 4 rounds +6+12+2 DUs

My arms are still SO sore from MUs on Wed! Pull-ups were WAY hard today 🙁 Tough week!!! Congrats to all who survived it, at least so far…who knows what Z has in store for us tomorrow for her bday 🙂 (That is if she can get over her 355 lb drop in C&J long enough to plan a WOD – haha)

Clean & Jerk – 205
    Snatch – 155 (really wanted 165)

Gonna do the AMRAP tonight…………

• Bobby says:

AMRAP
      Black WOD as Rx’d – 7 Rds. + 6 + 5

Was not happy, couldn’t seem to push myself to that “dark, scary, uncomfortable place” tonight

6. Brian says:

clean and Jerk 200, PR!
    Snatch 165, PR!

couldn’t have been happier about todays results!! Jaime your weights are jumping and getting closer to mine every day!! Good job.

Nice turn out noon class!! Jen just keep working at the snatches. I think you made some good strides today! Huge improvement on the overhead squates Megan.

Hope to see everyone there tomorrow for Lindsey’s Bday WOD.

7. nathan says:

4 rds plus 22 double unders ouch she was a breather

8. Jen says:

Snatch 1RM – 80# (Was really a power snatch followed by an OHS. Have trouble catching it low with higher weight)
    C&J 1RM – 115#
    Black/Blue WOD – 4 Rounds – Did the 85# Cleans, but red band pull ups and single jumps.
    Fun class at noon! Thanks for all the pointers, Brian!

9. Your article has inspired me. It’s interesting, thoughtful, compelling and well-written. You are a very talented writer with great skills and original thoughts. Your viewpoints match mine in many ways.

10. stays on topic and states valid points. Thank you.