10/14/10

13. Bryant Pickering – 35
15. Todd Fox – 30
16. Andi Christenson – 25
16. Grant Waltz – 25
18. Kam Kielhorn – 10
18. Angie Starmer – 10

CQOD:  Name this body part:  It is part of the face and also means to have a friendly chat. (35 Cool Points)

19 Responses to 10/14/10

1. Jodi says:

Yay – my 1st cool points! 🙂

2. Kate says:

2 workouts that just irk me…………….
    Annie
    Forgot to time but it was right around 5 min.
    Karen 16# ball to 10ft.
    Killed me today. I totally did not time, I was still so mad from the DU that I was just fighting to get through it and trying to ignore the crying baby…… ahh motherhood.
    Are wallballs and DU fruterating for anyone else? I just get so mad when I mess up and loose my rythym, it throws me off so bad.

• Angie says:

You should hear what I had going on in my head today!! I will repenting about it for sure! You are not alone!! I have no gas on lots of WB’s. I did manage to use the ‘scary’ speed rope. I have so many fears!

• Lindsay says:

Dang, girl! Annie in 5 min and DUs were frustrating you?! You need to come do it at the gym and get your name on the record wall 🙂

I recently (think) I got better at DUs, so I’m excited to give Annie another go. Rest day today, but Saturday – right, Jaime?

3. Angie says:

Would I get any cool points for using more correct terminology?? The mandable? Even if not, its not a ‘cool’ day for me anyway!!! I”m sort of getting used to it!!

“Ryan” (7 MU’s/21 burpees) 3 Rounds in 30 min. or so
    1st round all muscle ups and feeling good
    2-3 round – something that sort of resembled muscle ups but couldn’t seem to make it past transition so finished it out with strict dips. I even did strict burpees to make myself feel like I did something. (sigh) You cannot even guess how mad I was!!! I will not swear but I may kick the pull up bar occassionally…LOL!!
    Then, did “Annie” – 6:24 as Rx’d.
    Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. Nice job everyone!!

Brian, Jaime, and Bobby: Thank for trying to coach me through the muslce ups…I”m an official MU RETARD!! One of these days I will get it with consistancy! I needed the push… I would have skipped it all together otherwise!

• Brian says:

If we put you and Jaime together we would have a MU machine. One is good at dips and one is good at the transition!! They are so hard as soon as you get even slightly tired. I still struggle with MUs a ton but you and Jaime will be awesome at them soon. You, Jaime and I should have daily MU WODs!! Then we can follow it up with thrusters. Both of you will hand me arss on those!

Annie with GHD Sit-Ups – 6:48

Karen as Rx’d – 5:43

Posting after Bobby is a bit humbling but oh well.

Annie Black WOD as rx’d – 14:14 ( I’m anxious to string those DU’s together!)
    Karen – 8:53 (10 lb ).

Way to go Joanie on completing your first black WOD!

6. Pingback: 2/6/11 | CrossFit 515, CrossFit Des Moines, Clive, Iowa, Gym, Des Moines Fitness, CrossFit Iowa

7. You have written an article that has started an invigorating debate among my friends. How exciting to stir up such a wonderful debate. Your research is very useful. Thank you.