10/08/10

“Filthy Fifty”

Black WOD

For time:
50 Box jump (24″/20″)
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings (35/26)
50 Walking Lunge steps
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press (45/35)
50 Back extensions
50 Wall ball shots (20/14)
50 Burpees
50 Double unders

Pat Barber 17:31, Rob Orlando 19:34, Laurie Galassi 22:12 (scaled ~68%). Post time to comments.

Blue WOD

For time:
50 Box jump (20″/12″)
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings (26/18)
50 Walking Lunge steps
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press (35/25)
50 Back extensions
50 Wall ball shots (14/10)
50 Burpees
50 Double unders (or 150 Single Jumps)

Grey WOD

For time:
50 Box jump (12″/8″)
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings (18/10 lb DB)
50 Walking Lunge steps
50 Leg Raises
50 Push press (25/15)
50 Supermans
50 Wall ball shots (10/6)
50 Burpees
150 Single Jumps

White WOD

For time:
30 Box jump (12″/8″)
30 Jumping pull-ups
30 Kettlebell swings (18/10 lb DB)
30 Walking Lunge steps
30 Leg Raises
30 Push press (25/15)
30 Supermans
30 Wall ball shots (10/6)
30 Burpees

13. Todd Fox – 30
14. Andi Christenson – 25
14. Grant Waltz – 25
16. Travis Herink – 20
17. Kam Kielhorn – 10
17. Angie Starmer – 10

CQOD: What are the names of the four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?  (30 Cool Points – must get ALL 4 correct)

18 Responses to 10/08/10

1. Teague says:

donatelo, michaelangelo, raphael, leonardo, spelling might be wrong

2. Brian says:

Filthy 50! 18:20 PR!

It was a relief that I was able to string 40 DUs together!!

“Filthy Fifty” Black WOD as R’xd- 26:01
    This one still amazes me how it doesn’t seem THAT terrible until wallballs & burpees – they seriously kicked my butt today 🙁 Did all 50 DUs unbroken to semi-redeem myself at the end thou!
    Great work to everyone this morning!!! And Angie, I was wrong about TTB – 22:12 not 20:22 – I can’t remember if you beat it or not?!?

Oh yeah, meant to post this yesterday but forgot-
    “DT” – 5 rounds: 12 DLs, 9 HPCs, 6 PJs (155/105)
    As Rx’d (wed night) – 9:33
    PRed by almost 7 min from April 🙂 …and I beat Bobby!!!! Sorry Bobby, don’t mean to rub it in – just not many people get to experience this so must take advantage – right Will? 😉 (as a side note, I’ll add that Bobby almost cut my time in half today, so the world is back to normal, hahaha!!)

4. Kate says:

I got so mad during this workout, so much harder than what it seems, I just wanted my body to go fast than what it was. My clock was broken the whole time before I realized it, I know it was between 25-29 min. Not great but I wanted to quit those darn Burpees so hey I finished!!!!!!!!!
    35# KB
    45# Push Press
    16# Wall Balls
    95# Deads sub for Back Ext.

Filthy fifty rx’d 25:17
    Actually did decent at DUs. Much easier to string them together … I think I’ll do that from now on 🙂

“Filthy Fifty”
    Black WOD as Rx’d – 13:53, 4 seconds off Spealler 🙁

Blue WOD as RX’d – 28:42
    All this talk about DU’s is depressing for me. Did all 50 of them but didn’t even try to string them together…..too tired to try. On the bright side, I was able to do all 50 knees to elbows and had never done them before. I’ll brag for Joanie and Bob too (they did all 50 knees to elbows ….a first for them too).

8. angie says:

oh jaime I’m laughing!! I got 22:02. Darn double unders killed it for me!! I did 1 pd as well. Amazing du’s jaime!!! I apparently am a du retard!! Lol!!! Great job on dt…i need to look up my old time on that one as well..not that I really miss it!! Haha.

9. Angie says:

Oh yeah….what happened to your “rest day” miss jm!!! I seem so lazy compared to you!

10. Pingback: 12/27/10 | CrossFit 515, CrossFit Des Moines, Clive, Iowa, Gym, Des Moines Fitness, CrossFit Iowa