9/20/10

Row 250 meters
10 Front Squats (135/95)
15 GHD Sit-ups
20 Box jumps (24/20)

Post Time to Comments

Times to Beat:

Bryant – 26:36 (Blue WOD Rx’d)

Lindsay – 21:07 (Black WOD Rx’d)

Bobby – 15:01 (Blak WOD Rx’d)

Blue WOD

Five rounds for time of:
Row 250 meters
10 Front Squats (95/65)
15 GHD Sit-ups
20 Box jumps (24/20)

Grey WOD

Five rounds for time of:
Row 250 meters
10 Front Squats (65/45)
15 GHD Sit-ups
20 Box jumps (20/12)

White WOD

Three rounds for time of:
Row 250 meters

8. Nate Christensen – 65
9. Shelley Noyce – 45

10. Andi Christenson – 25
11. Kam Kielhorn – 10
12. Angie Starmer – 10

13. Katie Claeys – 5

CQOD:  Who was the 2nd President of the United States?  (40 Cool Points)

21 Responses to 9/20/10

John Adams 🙂

2. Kate says:

Nice work. No rowing machine or GHD to do here.

Tabata speed bag (love that thing)
    5 Rounds
    1 min sprint on 10% incline (covered .71 miles)
    10 thrusters 95#
    10 Renengade Rows 20# DB

Black WOD as Rxd – 18:11
    Liked this one! Do I get to take credit for my 5 cleans too?!?

…still can’t believe Ace was the first one to do a box jump on our new box, he didn’t even help make it 🙂

Black WOD as Rx’d – 15:01
    This WOD had all kinds of suck-factor, but the front squats are definitely what got me.

Great efforts to everyone this morning! It was a lot of fun to watch the craziness going on at 515 this morning!

And to Justin, very impressive on the front squats, 50 reps at 135 lb., you have made unbelievable gains!

• Justin Vaught says:

Black WOD as RX’d – 21:17 (only cleaned it once, racked it the rest)

Thanks for the shout out Bobby! I have been getting frustrated on some of the workouts lately but I really need to sit back and think where I was with all this stuff only a couple months ago. Huge difference. Great work everybody

Blue WOD rx’d 21:50
    Wow, 5 rounds of anything is always tough but box jumps are definitely intimidating for me (especially when I’m tired; which was basically every round). And I’m impressed that the newbies in the 5:30 class completed 5 rounds….welcome and awesome first day.

6. Nate says:

Awesome job today LUNCH TIME POWER HOUR class. Super motivated by you guys when I get my wod in at one.

7. Jen says:

Blue WOD as Rx’d – 25:48
    Oh box jumps, how strongly I dislike you!
    Worked on DU afterwards. Got 12 consecutive! PR 🙂

8. Angie says:

Black WOD 18:30
    Front squats should have been much faster but my back is sooo dang tight!! ARG!
    Jaime, yes! Take credit!! I am!! Hahaha!!As Rx’d SHOULD be from the floor on this one! Nice work!

I’ll post even though Bobby put my time up already. Black WOD Rx’d (but not according to Angie because I didn’t clean front squats :)) 21:07

AND, I’m in Davenport the rest of the week, so this morning I got a preview of what you all have coming later this week. I won’t spoil the surprise with details 😉 40:48 FAR from rx’d!

10. Kamron says:

Black WOD as Rx’d = 22:10

11. Carolyn Grammens says:

Blue WOD – substituted the ab mat for GHDs: 21:45. The box jumps were intense!!

12. Megan says: