8/29/10

First Official CF515 “Annie” Challenge

For Time:

50-40-30-20-10

Double-Unders

Sit-ups

Compare to 8/13/10

NEW GYM RECORDS WILL BE SET TODAY (MEN AND WOMEN)

11 Responses to 8/29/10

Back squat: 85-95-105-115-125

Annie: 10:35 … new PR. Very slowly getting better at double unders.

2. Will says:

My rump is still recovering from the last time we did Annie when I used an ab-mat for the first time.

3. Kamron Kielhorn says:

Back Squat 3-3-3-3-3 @ 245lbs
    Annie – 10:59

Just when I think I’m getting the hang of double unders, the rope whips me in the back of the head and I remember why I hate Annie.

You just had to do it with the avatar pic didn’t you Nate, arhhh…..hahahah

“Annie” with GHD Sit-Ups
    As Rx’d – 6:48, I still can’t believe we tied co-captain of team AWESOMENESS, I was just watching you slowly catch up to me from round 30 down trying to hold you off. I know it won’t even be close next time we do that so I’m gonna enjoy the tie while I have it! Great job everyone, the double unders are DEFINITELY improving.

Definitely gonna feel it in the abdominals for the next few days, no making me laugh tomorrow

6. Shelley Noyce says:

Well I skipped the back squats. I wanted to get started on Annie so I could finish before everyone left.

20:19 as Rx’d
    In case you can’t guess, I’ve never done Annie before as prescribed. I’ve recently learned double unders so doing Annie one (occasionally 2 or 3) DU’s at a time takes forever. Anyway I finished and I’m pretty sure I’ll set a new PR next time I undertake Annie.

Ok bear with me…been at the gym the last 3 days straight and have a lot to post!

Yesterday team WOD with Justin, Shelley & Kate: 17:21 (First place – go team!)

21-18-15-12-9-6-3 reps of:
    Sumo DL Highpull (75/55)
    Push Press (75/55)
    As Rxd: 6:05

100 GHDs for time:
    As Rxd: 4:09

Then today,
    115-135-145-155-165 back squat

Annie as Rxd: 6:27 (no quite PR 🙁 )…but winner of “Annie Challange” all thou I have a feeling there will be a lot of people beating me next time with all the progress on DUs being made!! Great work today!

Just have to also say how exciting the last couple days have been for the WODs…lots of people throwing weight around in the new box – “it’s starting to look a lot like…CROSSFIT 515!!” 🙂

8. Katie claeys says:

Thanks for having me today kids!

Back squat: 85-135-145-155-165

Annie- 6:48…not a PR and wasn’t at my best w/DU today, but the competition itself always makes the effort exceed 120%!

Have a great week everybody!

9. Pingback: 10/14/10 | CrossFit 515, CrossFit Des Moines, Clive, Iowa, Gym, Des Moines Fitness, CrossFit Iowa