8/24/10

Black WOD

Tie a five-pound plate to hang an honest 18″ above your tiptoe reach and complete 5 rounds for time of:
50 Jump and touch
40 Squats
30 Sit-ups
20-Push-ups
10 Pull-ups

Kristan Clever 24:13 (14″ jump), Lucas Zepeda 24:34, Jesse Bazarnick 26:25, Pat Barber 28:56, Rebecca Voigt 32:53 (14″ jump), Laurie Galassi 35:47. Post time to comments.

Blue WOD

Tie a five-pound plate to hang an honest 12″ above your tiptoe reach and complete 3 rounds for time of:
50 Jump and touch

13 Responses to 8/24/10

1. Peter Ferrell says:

Black wod, 34:09
    Insane time Lindsey…

2. Justin Vaught says:

Black WOD 28:52

Nice work Z, Peter and Jim!

I am going with “Brink”. 50 cool points to the person that can incorporate hard nosed, cutting edge street skating into a WOD. Neon colors and stone washed denims mandatory.

Black WOD, 24:33

But realized at the end that I wasn’t jumping quite high enough. Might have to try again after work 🙂

4. Susan Katelman says:

Grey WOD 12:12 but going to make it 12:13 cause that’s my lucky number.

5. Susan Katelman says:

It is a bit lonely being the only old person with the grey WOD posting I better get some company soon…..

I’ll join you Susan next week. Nothing for me to post today. Spent the day on a raft in the lake but did walk up and down the 52 stairs to the lake 8 times today.

7. Janet Jennings says:

OK Susan – I’m posting!!
    Grey WOD – 11:25?…I think. Can’t remember for sure – part of being in the grey group!

Black WOD as Rx’d – 26:47

Lindsay, you kicked my A** today! Keep it up and you might be looking for a new trainer soon, good work 🙂

Well, I concede that my jumps were not as Rx’d. Couldn’t get in the mindset to do the whole WOD again.

Do I get some cool points for knowing the scene and who says the quote? I’ll give some to anyone else who knows. Go Team Pup ‘n Suds!

Black WOD as Rxd: 30:16
    WOW, my legs felt like they might not catch me on the way down from the jumps – ouch!

Amazing job, Lindsay. I’m very impressed at how you killed the WOD today!!! My new competition obviously 🙂

And yea, some GRAY WOD post-ers!!!! Great work this morning on the tough WOD.

…no cool points for me thou apparently (absolutely no clue – I’ll admit I had to google it to know what u guys were talking about 😉 )

11. Kamron Kielhorn says:

Blackish-Blue Wod 24:47

Jumped 18 inches but only did 4 of 5 rounds as prescribed by black WOD. I plan on never jumping 18 inches again.