8/21/10

Black WOD

30-25-20-15 and 10 rep rounds of:
Burpees
Box jumps, 24 inch box
Toes to bar

Kristan Clever 14:49 (24″ box), Graham Holmberg 15:20, Kim Malz 17:48 (24″ box), Elyse Umeda 20:59 (24″ box). Post time to comments.

Blue WOD

30-25-20-15 and 10 rep rounds of:
Burpees
Box jumps, 20 inch box
Leg Raises

Grey WOD

20-15-10 and 5 rep rounds of:
Burpees
Box jumps, 12 inch box
Leg Raises

“Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it. “
Salma Hayek

Sisters battling it out.

8 Responses to 8/21/10

Black WOD as Rx’d – 13:47
    I finally felt a little bit back to my old form today from before the vacay. Thank you everyone for the encouragement during the last few rounds! I might hate you during the WOD but I really appreciate it when every ounce of my body is saying just rest a few more seconds and I’ve got someone in my ear yelling “on the bar now,” it’s unbelievable how much that helps and I couldn’t do it without the push, thank you!

And great job to eveyone, this was definitely just a grind it out/how much pain are you willing to go through workout, and we certainly have some grinders!

P.S. Jaime and Brian, just a heads up, you have got some serious competition coming your way from Lindsay and Justin. I am really excited to see the competition grow in the next few months! Maybe we should schedule some couples WODs?

Black WOD as Rx’d – 21:57

Fun workout today! Watching Bobby kick the WOD’s butt before I went definitely helped me. Very impressive, Bobby.

Got a photo up, but Gravatar seems to think I want my pictures sideways, and I didn’t see anywhere to rotate image. Help?

Black WOD as Rxd: 28:19
    That was terrible – I really they picked the 3 exercises that I’m the LEAST efficient at for sure!! Need to figure out box jumps.
    Yeah, impressive Bobby! And Z & Justin – looks like Brian and I lost this round 🙂 Good work!!

4. Brian says:

25:44 rxd. Toes to bar are always my downfall! Nice job Lindsey, justin, and Bobby. you made jaime and I look like we were doing it in slow motion.

21:33 Black WOD RXd.

The blurriest 21 minutes I have had in a while! Thanks for the encouragement Bobby! Good job everyone!

6. Kamron Kielhorn says:

Blue WOD – 21:57

Started Black WOD and almost tipped over my pull-up tower attempting toe-to-bar. Thought it would be better to demote myself to Blue WOD and live to fight another day.

Bobby – your time on this one is pretty ridiculous. Nice job!!

7. You’ve made some intriguing observations in your article. I am impressed with how well-written your article is and how much information you included. It just verifies that there are writers a passion for the art.

8. SEO Company says:

Your article is a great piece of informational content I can really understand. You have done a really great job with making your points clear. I agree with many points in your content. Thank you.