8/17/10

Happy Birthday, Brian!

Black WOD

15 rounds for distance of:
Sprint 20 seconds
Rest 40 seconds
Start each round at previous round’s end point.

Kristan Clever 1mile 210meters, Becca Voigt 1mile 50meters. Post distance to comments.

Blue WOD

5 rounds for time of:
Sprint 160m
Rest 1:30

Post time to comments.

“Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison

16 Responses to 8/17/10

1. Peter Ferrell says:

1697 M

2. Brian says:

1650. Didn’t get lapped by anyone and ran over a mile! Couldn’t be happier. Not sure how you run 1/4 of 400 meter track and only get credit for 50 meters but I won’t argue with the scoring judge.

3. Justin Vaught says:

1880 – Happy Birthday Brian!

I’m confused now that I see Brian’s and Peter’s. I thought I did right about 1715 (4 laps + the straight away and a little more).

• Brian says:

I think your correct. you started at the start finish line and I believe its 100 meters to the end of the grand stands before it starts to curve. so yes add 100 plus how far you got on the curve to get the distance. Would you agree or do I have the distances wrong?

Black WOD as Rxd: 1680m
    Z, Awesome race!! You’re right on your distance, you ended up getting me by about 30m.

Brian, I thought you started at the start line and finish half way around the curve? Isn’t that 50 meters..maybe you confused me and you should really have 1700?

6. Shelley Noyce says:

Happy Birthday Brian!!!!!!!!!

Blue WOD as Rxd: 7:26

I think that’s only the second time I’ve done a WOD Rxd (Thanks for making that possible Jaime and Bobby). One of these days I’ll do a black one Rxd.

Happy B-Day Brian!!

Black WOD as Rx’d – 1960 meters
    I really wanted to get 2000 but that would have been tough, gotta love a track workout every once in a while!

Anyone that doesn’t have a picture should go over to the right sidebar, and follow the instructions that Jaime so nicely put together to get your “Gravatar” picture.

Ok, it looks like I owe it to Brian (on his bday) to admit I was wrong and give him credit for his full 1700m this morning, instead of 1650 (I misunderstood his starting point, sorry). Good work!
    Oh yeah and my favorite quote of the day: “Hey, you ran you first sub-5:00 mile…in 15 minutes!” – said Bobby to me. Haha 🙂

10. Kamron Kielhorn says:

Black WOD as Rx’d = 1620m
    I think the neighbors were confused why there were two people sprinting down the street… At an blazing speed, I might add.

11. Carolyn Grammens says:

Happy Birthday Brian!!

Black WOD – 1610

12. It’s become somewhat of a rarity to find original online article content anymore. I’m very surprised to find this well-written impressive article. You have many logical points here that compelled me to consider your side.